painting pumpkins!

*Will. RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all decorate pumpkins together as a family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃*

Today is Halloween at the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all had so much fun at their class Halloween parties today!

Since the kids cannot trick or treat due to the pandemic that is still happening, all of the schools in the area all held a costume party as well as a Halloween party for the students so they can all dress up and have fun on Halloween still!

Benji dressed up as Marshmello, Coralei dressed up as Jasmine from Aladdin, Averie dressed up as Moana, Theodore dressed up as a pirate and Harlow dressed up as a flower fairy!

For Luca's first ever Halloween, Will and RJ dressed him up as a pumpkin and took many pictures of him in the costume for memories!

Right now, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all sitting at the dining room table with RJ and they are getting ready to paint some pumpkins!

Will and RJ don't like to carve pumpkins with the kids since most of the kids are under the age of five and they don't want any of the kids to get hurt.

However, Will and RJ did both carve a few pumpkins for their front porch with their Halloween decorations! 

*The Shepherd-Aguiar house*

"Ba ba! Ba ba! Ba ba!" Luca says as he sits in his high chair happily and he claps his hands.

"Hi, Luca! Hi! Are you ready to paint and paint a pumpkin for the very first time today?" RJ asks Luca curiously in a babyfied voice and a smile.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he smiles up at RJ.

"Are you guys ready to paint your pumpkins tonight?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow curiously.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky smiles on their faces.

"Me and Daddy are ready to paint a pumpkin too!" RJ says with a big smile.

"Yay!" Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles on their faces at RJ.

"I really love to paint! It is really fun!" Benji says with a big grin.

"Me too!" RJ says with a big grin at Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

RJ then helps Harlow, Theodore Averie and Coralei all move their long sleeves up and above their elbows!