instagram q&a w/ will

*This is a new oneshot idea I was thought about doing! If you guys like it, please let me know! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

• How is Luca doing now that he is home?He is doing absolutely amazing! He sleeps through the whole night (and yes, his pediatrician says it is okay that he sleeps through the whole night!) and he just loves to hang out! I think seeing the nurses ...

He is doing absolutely amazing! He sleeps through the whole night (and yes, his pediatrician says it is okay that he sleeps through the whole night!) and he just loves to hang out! I think seeing the nurses through out the day made him like being around people and he is used to a ton of noise as well! He rarely cries and if he does it is only because he is getting an outfit changed or his diaper changed.

• What is like having five kids now?
Not as different as having four kids! 😂 I truly can understand that saying some moms say  "What's one more?" or "Once you have three then you can have another and it's not different" Because honestly it feels like the same as four right now! 😇 I am so glad the transition has been easy and smooth!

• How are you feeling physically/emotional since having luca?
I feel really good! I can walk around without feeling any type of pain and my stomach isn't swollen! My c-section scar looks amazing as well! (shout out to my doctor for that 💁🏼‍♂️) C-sections are NO freaking joke! Shoutout to all of the moms/carrier dads who have to have them because WOW the pain after it and when you walk for the very first time is INTENSE! Emotionally has been up and down which is very normal during the postpartum process anyway! However, I do feel like my PTSD was triggered a lot since Luca's birth was very traumatic. (Luca and I could have both died or one of us could have died) so my doctor wants me to go to therapy which my I already go, she is amazing!

• Any more Shepherd-Aguiar babies? 😍
I don't think so! RJ and I haven't even talked it! If I did get pregnant again it would be high risk and tbh my anxiety would be so bad, so I don't think we will have anymore. We are very happy and blessed to have five happy and healthy kiddos! 💙💖💙💖💙

• How are you and RJ doing?
We are doing incredible! ❤️ 1000% better then a few months ago! Luca's traumatic premature birth has really made us get close again like we were and it honestly feels like we are in college again 😂 The surprise pregnancy of Luca really caused a huge rift in our marriage and we weren't on good terms tbh! I of course didn't wanna vlog that, hints why there weren't many vlogs. We argued a ton and we weren't happy. But since Luca has been born it has been a complete 360 different! We aren't arguing at all, we are on very good terms and we are very lovey dovey again! This NICU experience has strengthen our marriage and I am so glad we are back to normal 😇

• Was Luca planned or a surprise baby?
He was not planned at all! Like I said in the last question, the pregnancy caused a huge rift in my marriage. However, both RJ and I are so grateful to have Luca in our family! He is truly a miracle!

• What is RJ doing while you answer these questions?
He is actually watching the third Harry Potter movie next to me! Theodore and Harlow are taking their afternoon naps while Coralei and Benji are playing Animal Crossing together in Benji's bedroom! And Luca is sleeping on my chest 🥰

• Why was Luca born premature?
My placenta ruptured! And when that happens, blood flow to the baby is cut off and the baby suffocates and dies. The mother/carrier usually bleeds out as well. Luca wasn't moving as much and plus I was in a lot of pain so that's what made me go to the hospital.

• Is Luca showing signs that he will have delays?
Luca had a brain ultrasound and a CT scan a few days after he was born and both came back completely normal! 💙 However, since he was born a few weeks early, he will be delayed on his milestones a little bit but not a lot! All of Luca's doctors think Luca will be just fine!

• Would you and RJ consider adopting another child?
We haven't even though about anything like that since a Luca was born! We wanted to just focus on him! RJ and I both think we are done having/adopting children but you never know we could change our minds!

• How are the kids doing since Luca has been born?
All of the kids have been doing amazing! All of them are very excited to have a baby brother and all of them are very excited to have Luca home! 😇

• I am a new subscriber to your YouTube channel! What are the kids names?
Hello! Welcome to our lives! I am so glad you subscribed 😍❤️🥰😇 My husband and I have five children! Our eldest is adopted and the four youngest are biological.

Benjamin "Benji" Elliot 🧒🏻
Coralei Violet 👧🏻
Theodore Robert 👦🏻
Harlow Scarlett 👧🏻
Luca Everett 👶🏻

• How is Harlow doing as being a big sister?
Harlow absolutely loves being a big sister! Harlow loves that she is finally a "big" like Benji, Coralei and Theodore are! Harlow loves to give Luca kisses and she loves to hold him all of the time! She still doesn't understand how to be gentle but she is only one years old! She tries her best 💖

• How is homeschooling the kids doing?
It is doing pretty well! We are very lucky! Benji can do most of his school work by himself! I help him with his math and English! He can do science and social studies on his own! Coralei is only in pre-k so she doesn't have required school work to do like Benji does! However, her teachers sent her some worksheets to do!

• What is Luca's favorite activity?
He loves to cuddle with anyone! He also loves tummy time as well! Luca is only a few weeks old so he doesn't do much just yet but he is growing so fast!

• When are the kids birthdays?
Benji - November 21st
Coralei - October 9th
Theodore - February 20th
Harlow - September 3rd
Luca - April 4th

• How often does Benji see his bio mom and bio dad's families?
All of the time, which I love! They all come to Benji's soccer games and birthday parties! They also come over for cook outs or other parties RJ and I have at our house! And they invite us to family events as well! Both sides of his family also include Coralei, Theodore and Harlow as family as well which I love! All of them are buying so many things for Luca too! 💟

• Does it bother Benji that he is adopted?
No it doesn't! He loves being adopted and he loves that he has more family members then most people 😂🥰 He has nine grandparents who love him! (Three on my side, two on RJ's side, one on his bio dad's side and three on his bio mom's side)

• Who do you think Luca looks like?
I think he is the perfect mixture of RJ and I! But I think he favors me a little more then RJ and RJ agrees! Luca does have RJ's tan like his siblings 😂 I am glad all of the kids have a tan and aren't pale like me!

• Have you shown pictures of Benji's biological parents on Instagram or on YouTube?
Not his father (his father's mom doesn't want him shown which we respect 100%) But we have shown many pictures of Benji's mom! Benji looks just like his mom ❤️