coralei turns 5!

*Will and RJ celebrate Coralei's fifth birthday with her best friends and family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💙💜💖*

Today is Coralei Violet's 5th Birthday and birthday party!

Today, Coralei is going to have a fun narwhal themed birthday party and she is so excited to see all of her best friends from school!

Last night, Coralei happily opened up all of her birthday presents from Will and RJ's family members that she received over the past few weeks in the mail!

Will and RJ's family members always spoil all of the kids for their birthdays and holidays because they don't see the kids often, only a few times a year!

Due to the pandemic, Will and RJ's family members wanted to stay home and not fly back and forth. Everybody already flew for Harlow's birthday a few weeks ago!

However, Will, RJ and the kids will all fly to Florida to visit family during Thanksgiving and maybe after Christmas too!

But some family members will be at coralei's birthday party today! Some of Benji's family members are coming over to celebrate Coralei's big day! Will and RJ consider all of them family to their five other children who aren't biological related to them.

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are getting dressed and ready!

Will is styling Coralei's long black hair into some long pig tails!

"Are you excited for your birthday party today?" Will asks Coralei with a big grin.

"Yes! I am soooo excited, Daddy!" Coralei says with lots of excitement.

"Me too! I love you so much, Coralei. Happy fifth birthday! I can't believe you are five!" Will says as he kisses Coralei.

"I love you too, Daddy!" Coralei says as she hugs Will and Will hugs her back.

Will finishes styling Coralei's hair and helps her put her birthday dress on! 

"Okay, Cora! Let's go downstairs! Papi, Bubba, Avy, Teddy, Harlow, Luca, Dobby and Sammy are waiting for us!" Will says to Coralei and she gets very excited.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Coralei says with a big grin.

Will and Coralei happily walk down the steps together and they are holding each others hands!

*RJ, Will, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's birthday outfits*

Once downstairs, Will and Coralei are both greeted by a very happy Dobby and Sammy!

Dobby and Sammy both run over and they greet Coralei with lots of kisses, making her laugh loudly.

Will films a small clip of Coralei hugging Dobby and Sammy.