a sweet family easter!

*Will, RJ, Karen and the kids celebrate Easter just the thirteen of them! The kids ages as of this chapter are: Benji is 12, Coralei is 8, Averie is 7 1/2, Theodore is 7,  Harlow is 5 1/2,  Luca is a few days away of being 4, Luci is 2, Arya and Oliver are 22 months and Henry is 9 months! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🤍🧡🩷🐰🐣🌿*

Easter - March 31st
Shepherd-Aguiar Family Home
Los Angeles, California

Easter - March 31st Shepherd-Aguiar Family Home Los Angeles, California

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow's Easter outfits*

*Luca, Luci, Arya, Oliver and Henry's Easter outfits*

*Picture of Benji, Coralei, Luca, Harlow, Oliver, RJ, Arya, Henry, Will, Luci, Theodore and Averie all standing together outside. RJ is holding Oliver and Arya and Will is holding Henry. Everyone is smiling*
shep689 happy easter from us 🐇🧡

*Picture of Henry sitting on the floor next to his Easter basket. He is smiling big, showing off his three teeth*
shep689 Henry's 1st Easter, age 9 months 🧡🐇🥰

*Picture of Harlow, Luci, Oliver, Arya and Luca all holding hands as they run outside with big smiles *
shep689 was trying to take a cute picture of them holding hands and "running" but clearly they just wanted to run around 😂

*Picture of Coralei, Benji, Averie and Theodore all happily standing together outside*
shep689 i didn't get to take many pictures of the older kids but i did get this one of the four oldest 🧡
why do they look so grown up 😭

*Picture of Benji, Coralei, Luca, Harlow, Oliver, RJ, Arya, Henry, Will, Luci, Theodore and Averie all standing together outside. RJ is holding Oliver and Arya and Will is holding Henry. Everyone is smiling*
damnitrj Happy Easter! 🐇🍫

*Picture of Luca, Benji, Henry, Averie, Luci, Theodore, Harlow, Arya, Coralei and Oliver all standing with their Easter baskets. Benji is holding Henry. All of them are smiling*
damnitrj Looks like the Easter Bunny came to our house! 🧺🐰😍

*Picture of Henry sitting on the floor next to his Easter basket. Henry is holding chocolate bunny and is trying to chew on it with the packaging on it*
damnitrj Henry stole Luci's chocolate bunny and wants to eat it with his few teeth he has! 😂🐰🍫

*Picture of Averie, Luci, Harlow, Oliver, Benji, Arya, Theodore, Luca, Coralei and Henry all sitting on a picnic blanket outside. Henry is sitting on Coralei's lap and Luci is sitting on Averie's lap. All of the kids are holding a piece of candy and smiling*
shep689mom Easter is so much fun with these ten cuties who call me Nana 🩷🧡

*Picture of Karen holding Henry in her arms. Karen is kissing Henry as Henry smiles* 
shep689mom The last baby of the family's first Easter! Sweet Henry 😇🧡🐇