benji's covid scare.

*Benji doesn't feel well at all and Will and RJ decide to get him tested for Covid. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖*

Right now, Benji is laying on the couch and he is curled up in a small ball, wrapped up in his favorite green blanket he has had since he was adopted.

Benji hasn't been feeling well these past few days. In fact, he feels really awful.

Benji's throat hurts and burns, he has been coughing up a lot, he has no appetite and his nose is running nonstop.

RJ just thinks Benjj has a really bad common cold but Will thinks that Benji might have Covid since some of Benji's symptoms he is having are Covid symptoms as well!

Will just took a shower and he is now getting dressed and ready to take Benji to urgent care for his rapid Covid test appointment at Urgent Care, which is in a half hour from now!

Within the hour, Will and Benji will both find out if Benji does in fact does have Covid or just has a common cold or even the flu.

Currently, Coralei and Averie are both happily watching a princess movie in Coralei's bedroom while Luca, Harlow and Theodore are taking an afternoon nap in their bedrooms.

RJ is sitting downstairs with Benji, keeping an eye on him while Will finishes getting dressed and ready to take Benji out for his Covid test at Urgent Care.

"Do you feel okay, bud?" RJ asks Benji as he rubs Benji's forehead softly and Benji nods at RJ.

"Yeah, I feel okay, Papi. I feel better then I did last night actually." Benji says as he yawns and then rubs his eyes making RJ smile.

"That's good, bud! I just think you have really a nasty cold, that's all. But it is better safe than sorry to get tested for Covid! We have to make sure you don't have it. We can't have Luca getting sick or any of us." RJ says to Benji and Benji nods at RJ.

"Yeah, I will be really sad if you, Daddy, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow or baby Luca got sick with this virus." Benji says softly with a frown at RJ.

"Well, if you do have it, don't feel bad. Everybody is getting this virus right now. We will just have to quarantine you." RJ says playfully making Benji giggle some.

" RJ says playfully making Benji giggle some

*Benji's outfit with black sweat pants*

Just then, Will walks down the steps, dressed and ready to go out!

"Bubba, are you ready to go out, bud?" Will asks Benji softly as he fixes his glasses.

"Mhm, I am ready to go, Daddy!" Benji says as he puts his slip on Nike shoes on and smiles.

"Bye, bub!" RJ says as he smiles at Benji and Benji smiles back

"Bye, Papi!" Benji says with a grin as he yawns and fixes his hair.

"Bye, babe! I'll see you later." Will says as he kisses RJ twice.

"Bye, babe! Love you!" RJ says to Will with a cheeky smile.

"Love you too!" Will says with a big smile at RJ.

Will and Benji both leave the house and they both get in the car and they head to the Urgent Care together!

After a ten minute drive, Will and Benji have made it to the Urgent Care and they are both sitting into the parking waiting for Benji's appointment.

"How are you feeling today, bub?" Will asks Benji as he feels head to see if Benji has a fever and Benji has a slight fever.

"I feel better then before but still icky to be honest, Daddy." Benji says fo Will.

"I am glad you are feeling better! I am just hoping you don't have Covid. I am worried about you or any of us getting it." Will says softly to Benji.

"Me too! I don't think I have enough symptoms though, Daddy! But it is better safe than sorry!" Benji says to Will and Will smiles.

"You are such a sweet boy. When you get home, you can go upstairs and rest." Will says to Benji and Benji smiles.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you." Benji says to Will.

"I love you too." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

Twenty minutes later, Will and Benji go into Urgent Care and are seated in a small room!

A nurse first walks into the room to talk to both Will and Benji about Benji's symptoms and check Benji's vitals.

Benji has a slight fever and also has a ear infection as well. Benji does have a few suspicious symptoms that could be Covid symptoms so Benji will officially get a Covid test as well as a strep and flu test done.

"Your fever isn't too bad, bud! Did you take any medicine?" Will asks Benji and Benji shakes his head no.

"No, not today, Daddy!" Benji says as he yawns and rubs his eyes.

After another ten minutes of waiting, the nurse puts the nose swabs into Benji's nose for the Covid and fly test, causing Benji to be a little annoyed but he tolerated it well!

"You did so well, Bubba!" Will says with a smile as he rubs Benji's back as Benji lays down on the table.

"Thank you, Daddy." Benji says as he smiles.

"Do you want a sweet treat for lunch?" Will asks Benji softly as he rubs Benji's back again.

"Yes, please." Benji says with a grin at Will.

"I love you, bub." Will says to Benji.

"I love you too, Daddy." Benji says happily.

Forty five minutes later, the nurse comes back in with the test results!

Benji is Covid NEGATIVE! However he does have a nasty cold and a double ear infection!

After finishing up at Urgent Care, Will and Benji pick up lunch before heading back home!

After a week of resting and recovering, Benji feels back to his healthy and happy self! :) 

Will posts a picture of Benji laying on a bed on urgent care. He writes the caption as: "please pray for benji. he has been feeling awful and we are here to get him a Covid test. I really hope he doesn't have it. 🥺"

Will posts another picture of Benji laying on the couch and he is playing his Nintendo Switch. He writes the caption as: "I am grateful that this big guy doesn't have Covid. he has a cold and a double ear infection 🥺"

RJ posts a picture of Benji sleeping on the couch. He writes the caption as: "taking a nap before his Covid test. I don't think he has Covid but we are getting him tested to be safe 💙"

RJ posts another picture of Benji laying on the couch and he is eating some ice cream. He writes the caption as: "thank goodness Bubba doesn't have Covid! Just a nasty cold and a double ear infection! 🤧"