averie pre-kindergarten graduation

*Averie graduates pre-kindergarten! If you want to see Coralei's graduation, check out my Janiel book! She will be in the chapter about River's kindergarten graduation which will be out in a few weeks! 😊 Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💜*

Today is Averie's pre-kindergarten graduation!

Averie, her twenty seven classmates as well as the twenty eight other pre-kindergarten students in the second class are all graduating pre-kindergarten today!

Luckily, since the Covid positivity rate is extremely low in the state of California right now, all of the schools are allowed to have graduation ceremonies!

Coralei just had her kindergarten graduation ceremony a few days ago and it was a lot of fun!

Next school year, Benji will be in fifth grade, Coralei will be in first grade, Averie will be in kindergarten, Theodore will be in pre-kindergarten and Harlow will be in preschool!

Will and RJ both cannot believe how fast their six kids are growing! It feels like yesterday the kids were all babies and now all of them are almost school aged!

So today is Averie's special day and she is graduating pre-kindergarten!

Right now the whole Shepherd-Aguiar family is getting dressed and ready for the pre-kindergarten graduation!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

Will is currently braiding Averie's hair while RJ is changing Luca's diaper.

"Beeee beee beeee!" Luca says as he rolls around playfully.

"Stay still, bud! Stays still!" RJ says as he tickles Luca and Luca laughs.

Benji is playing Animal Crossing while Coralei, Harlow and Theodore all happily watch him!

"Do you like your hair, baby?" Will asks as he shows Averie her hairstyle.

"YES! I love it, Daddy! Thank you!" Averie says as she hugs and kisses Will.

"You're welcome, baby!" Will says as he hugs and kisses Averie.

"Are we all ready to go, babe?" RJ asks Will with a grin and Will nods.

"Yup! We are ready!" Will says with a cheeky smile and Averie smiles as well.

"Bub! Cora! Teddy and Harlow! Let's get our shoe/ on! It's time to go to Averie's graduation!

"YAY!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison as they run over to put their shoes on!