instagram q&a w/ will #3

*Will happily answers questions from all of his and RJ's fans on Instagram! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I really need some ideas! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

*Made by me*

• Is Luca talking yet?

Yes, Luca is talking! 🥰 I know every time I show him on videos, he is only babbling or not talking but I promise he talks! He is also shy just like me.

He can say da da, pa pi, bub, sis, dog, hi, bye, milk and juice! The average baby that are Luca's age can only say three to five words so Luca is actually advanced!

• How is summer vacation going?

Summer vacation has been very relaxing and fun for all of us thus far! We are still being extremely cautious with the pandemic that is still happening even though RJ and I are both fully vaccinated. Luca will always have a lower immune system because he was born early, so out of all of the kids we worry the most about him. However we worry sick about all of our kids during this because none of them are old enough to get vaccinated.

We have been swimming a lot, working on fun projects, making lots of arts and crafts and other actives! RJ and I are still working from home (thank the lord) so we are able to stay home and be with the kids and the dogs!

• How was the vacation to Palm Springs that you and RJ had together?

*Imagine this picture was of Will, Sammy, RJ and Astrid*

Our trip to Palm Springs was absolutely amazing, romantic and relaxing! We loved every minute of it! We had so much fun and it was so nice just to be alone just the two of us! With the pandemic we were with our kids 24/7 so having a few days to be together alone was great ❤️

We took Sammy and Astrid with us because they never been on a trip before and they are young pups! The hotel we stayed at was pet friendly! Dobby stayed home with the kids because he is older and he likes to stay home. Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca and Dobby were baby sat by Benji's uncle Luis and aunt Anthonette! 😍