meeting a new baby cousin!

*Will, RJ and the kids go and meet their new baby cousin! This oneshot in the timeline is before Grandma Janice's passing! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all getting ready to head to Will's cousin Jeff and his wife Brannon's house to meet their brand new baby boy Crew, who was born a few weeks before Luca was born!

Will, RJ and the kids were going to fly to Florida sooner to meet baby Crew but Luca was born premature and ruined those plans for a little bit.

However, Luca is healthy and a happy baby boy now so Will, RJ and the kids all flew to Florida to see all of their family members!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are going to see Jeff, Brannon and their four sons Cayson, Corbin, Connor and Crew and they will also see Jeff's sister Mallory, her husband Derek and their kids Josie, Davis and Myles!

Right now, Will is helping Luca and Harlow get dressed for the day while RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all patiently wait for them to get ready!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

Luca happily babbles at Will, making Will smile ear to ear at him.

Will still can't believe that Luca is even here and that he is even healthy! Will is so thankful everyday that Luca is happy, healthy and perfect.

"Hi, baby boy! Are you ready to meet your new cousin, Crew? Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Will says in a babyfied voice at Luca and Luca babbles loudly some more.

RJ smiles at Will and plays peak a boo with Luca making Luca babble and coo some more.

"Look! There is Papi, Luca! There is Papi!" Will says as Luca babbles up at RJ.

"Hi, Luca! Hi, baby!" RJ says as he kisses Luca's cheek.

Harlow then hugs RJ's legs, making Will awe happily.

"Hi, Harlow! Are you ready to go see everyone?" RJ asks Harlow as he picks her up.

"Yeah! I excited!" Harlow says with a big cheeky smile at her Papi.

"Are you guys all excited to see everyone today?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all say in unison happily.

Will and RJ both smile at each other, seeing their kids be so excited to see their family members.

"Let's all load up in the car and head to Jeff and Brannon's house!" Will says as he holds Luca in his arms.