harlow turns 3!

*Will and RJ celebrate Harlow's third birthday with family and friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🦢🤍💕*

Today is Harlow's THIRD birthday!

Today, Harlow is going to have a swan themed 3rd birthday party with her family and all of her best friends!

Harlow cannot wait to see all of her best friends and have a fun filled day of playing, sweet treats, games, presents and birthday cake!

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all downstairs getting last minute birthday party things done before party guests arrive! 

Dobby, Astrid and Sammy are all happily running around and playing outside in the backyard together enjoying the sunshine!

RJ is currently blowing up the rest of the birthday party balloons, while Will is getting all of the birthday party snacks and treats on the tables!

"Ba ba baaaaa!" Luca says to Harlow as he runs over to her and hugs her tightly.

Luca absolutely loves his big sister and Harlow loves her baby brother!

"Aww! I wuv you you, Luca!" Harlow says as she hugs Luca back, squeezing him tightly.

"Wuvvvvv you, Harwow!" Luca says as he dances and Harlow dances with him.

"Aww, that is so sweet! Luca is saying happy birthday to you!" Will says as he takes a few pictures of Luca and Harlow together and hugging each other.

"Happy third birthday, sweet girl! I can't believe you are already three years old already!" Will says as he hugs Harlow and kisses her several times.

"Fank you, Daddy!" Harlow says as she kisses Will back causing Will to smile ear to ear.

"I love you, baby girl!" Will says, kissing Harlow twice.

"I wuv you!" Harlow says to Will with a cheeky smirk.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Coralei and Averie both say in unison to Harlow as both girls happily squeeze Harlow into a humungous hug.

"Fank you, Cora and Avy! Fank you!" Harlow says with a smile at her big sisters who she looks up to all of the time.