benji turns 10!

*This birthday party is super late but I wanted to write it since it's a milestone birthday! Benji celebrated his tenth birthday with his best friends'"!Enjoy! Love • Bree🖤💚💙*

Today is Benji's TENTH birthday party!

Will and RJ cannot believe that their eldest son is officially a preteen and is ten! It was just seven years ago that Will and RJ adopted Benji from foster care, a few days after his third birthday.

Benji has celebrated seven out of his ten birthdays with Will and RJ, every birthday being special and important!

Today, Benji is going to have his tenth birthday party at Dave and Busters, a place Benji really enjoys since he loves any type of games! Benji wanted to have his birthday party here last year but due to covid he couldn't, so Benji is extra excited about this!

Benji celebrated his tenth birthday with Will and RJ's family while they visited everyone in Florida for Thanksgiving! Benji also celebrated his tenth birthday with both his maternal and paternal family members last weekend! So this birthday party at Dave and Busters will just have all of Benji's friends, Will, RJ, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca!

Right now, Will and RJ are packing their SUV with some Among Us birthday decorations they have to decorate the little party room Dave and Busters has!

Among Us is one of Benji's favorite games, so that's why he chose it to be his birthday party theme this year!

While Will and RJ pack up the SUV, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all sit on the living room and patiently wait to leave!

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all love Dave and Busters and can't wait to play all of the games! Luca has never been there before and probably won't play any games since he is only one and a half years old.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's birthday outfits*

Benji hugs and kisses Dobby, Sammy and Astrid after all three dogs give him lots of kisses for his birthday.

"Happy birfday, Benji!" Theodore says as he runs over to Benji and squeezes him into a hug.

"Thank you, Teddy!" Benji says happily to Theodore with a grin and hugging him back.

"HAPPY BIRFDAY!" Harlow yells as she jumps on Benji and hugs him.

"Thank you, Harlow!" Benji says, hugging Harlow with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Happy tenth birthday, Benji!" Coralei and Averie both say in unison to Benji as they give him kisses and a big hug.

"Thank you, Coralei and Averie!" Benji says with a big smile.

"AAAAAA BIRD DAYYY!" Luca says as he dances around and smiles.

"Thank you, Luca!" Benji says happily to Luca as Luca dances some more.