the kids meet luca for the first time!

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all head to the NICU to meet baby Luca for the very first time! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is going to be a very exciting day for the four older Shepherd-Aguiar kids - Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow!

Today, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all going to head to the hospital to meet baby Luca for the very first time!

The NICU staff is allowing Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow to meet baby Luca, since none of them are sick! Also, Luca is doing very well and can tolerate visitors!

Right now, RJ is getting all of the kids dressed and ready to go out for the day while Will is at the hospital already with baby Luca!

Luca is doing very well for being almost a week old and as a thirty three week old preemie! Luca is drinking small bottles of formula and his use of oxygen is getting lower and lower each day!

All of the NICU doctors think Luca will come home before his actual due date, which was May 21st.

Also, all of the NICU doctors think that Luca will be home by the end of the month, which has made Will and RJ both very excited and happy that their baby boy will be home sooner then expected!

RJ has just taken both Dobby and Sammy outside to go to the bathroom one last time before he and the kids all leave to head to the hospital for a few hours!

"Are you guys all ready to meet baby Luca today in the NICU?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow as he helps Harlow and Theodore both get their shoes on.

"YES, PAPI!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all happily yell in unison to RJ with big smiles on their faces.

"Uh huh, Papi! Uh huh!" Harlow says as she happily claps her hands, stomps her feet and giggles loudly at RJ.

RJ giggles loudly at Harlow and then he smiles at her, Theodore, Coralei and Benji.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"I am very excited too! So is Daddy! Daddy said that Luca can't wait to meet all of you! And Daddy also said that Luca is getting a nice warm bath, so he is going to smell really good when we all see him!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"Yay!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison with cheeky smiles at RJ.

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" Harlow says with a big cheeky smile as she hugs RJ's legs tightly.

"That's right, Harlow! You are going to see the baby today! Remember he was in Daddy's tummy?" RJ asks Harlow and Harlow smiles.