a shepherd-aguiar christmas

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Astrid, Dobby and Sammy all celebrate Christmas together as a family! Love • Bree 🎅🏻🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎄

- The Night Before -
Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all finally in bed for the night after baking a lot of yummy Christmas cookies for Santa Claus and also the kids had a hard time going to sleep due all of the excitement!

Right now, Will and RJ are both finishing wrapping up the kid's presents while they drink the milk and eat the cookies!

Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are all happily laying on the floor, and all of them are watching Will and RJ wrap up Christmas presents.

"These Christmas cookies are so freaking good! I want to eat them all!" RJ says with a cookie in his mouth making Will giggle

"They sure are! And you better share them with me!" Will says playfully to RJ and RJ laughs loudly.

"Of course I will!" RJ says as he kisses Will and Will kisses RJ back.

"Thank goodness the kids didn't burn them this year like they were last year!" Will says playfully to RJ, making RJ laugh again.

"Yeah! We picked a way easier cookie recipe this year then last year!" RJ says with a smile at Will and Will smiles back at RJ.

Will then begins to wrap up one of the last Christmas presents for Luca and he smiles happily. This time last year, Will was pregnant with Luca and now Luca is a happy nine month old!

"It is so fun having a little baby for Christmas! Especially Luca's age of nine months! He is really active and he really loves to be involved with things!" Will says to RJ.

"Aw, yeah! He is going to really love playing with all of the wrapping paper and bows! He will really have fun opening up his presents too!" RJ says with a big smile.

"He will probably play with all of the wrapping more then his presents for a while it think." Will says, making RJ laugh.

"Oh, I'm sure! All of our kids have been like that!" RJ says with a grin as he finishes wrapping a Christmas present for Averie.

"Averie is going to love that, babe." Will says to RJ happily and RJ smiles.

"She really will!" RJ says with a big smile at Will.

"And even though Luca won't remember this Christmas it will be special for all of us." Will says happily.

"Yup! And this is Averie's first ever Christmas with us! And Astrid's too!" RJ says to Will and then at Astrid as he pets Astrid's head.

Will then begins to pet Astrid's head happily, causing Astrid to lay on her back and relax.

Will and RJ then begin to pet Dobby and Sammy causing both of them to relax too!