happy birthday benji's mom

*Just a short and sweet oneshot ❤️ I hope you guys enjoy this! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖*

Today is Benji's biological mom Aubrey's would have been 30th birthday.

Benji was only twenty months old when both of his biological parents passed away in a house fire. Benji was the only survivor of the house fire and has a few burn scars on his body from that fateful day.

Benji has a lot of memories of his birth mom but not a lot of good ones, which makes Will and RJ both really sad.

Will and RJ both wished Benji had more happy memories with his mom but they can't fix what happened in the past but they can make her birthday a happy day for Benji instead of a sad one.

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all in the car together and they are all heading to the cemetery to visit Benji's mom Aubrey.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are going to put birthday balloons and flowers on her grave stone and then they will eat chocolate donuts, which was Aubrey's favorite sweet treat!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all listening to music while RJ drives to the cemetery.

After a ten minute drive from home, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are now at the cemetery where Benji's mom Aubrey is buried at.

RJ carefully turns into the small cemetery entrance and he drives to where Aubrey's grave is.

"Daddy! Papi! Look at all of the geese over there! Look at all of the geese!" Averie says as she looks out the window and she sees about fifty geese standing together.

"Wow! I see all of them, Avy! They are all very very pretty!" Will says to Averie happily.

"They are sooooo cute and pretty, Daddy!" Averie says with a big smile and Will smiles back at her.

"Awwwwww! Soooo toote!" Harlow says with a big cheeky smile on her face.

"There are a lot of ducks over there too, Daddy and Papi!" Coralei says happily.

"Yeah! Duckies! I wuv duckies!" Theodore says as he gets very excited to see the ducks and geese.

"Quack quack!" RJ says making all of the kids laugh loudly. and smile.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

After five minutes of driving around the cemetery, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca have all found Benji's mom's grave.