will's birthday!

*Throwback chapter! I had some of this written forever but never posted it lol. This is before Arya and Oliver's arrival! The whole Shepherd-Aguiar family celebrates Will's birthday! I know this is really late! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💙🎂*

"What's today guys?" RJ says on the Instagram story as he films Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all sitting together happily.

"DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!" Benji, Coralei and Averie all say in unison with big smiles.

"Daddy birf day!" Harlow and Theodore both say in unison as they jump up and down.

"Yay!" Luca says as he claps his hands.

"Yeah! Today is Daddy's birthday! We need to get dressed and ready!" RJ says as the Instagram story ends.

-
The next Instagram story is of RJ and Will kissing each other with the caption happy birthday bb!!

The next Instagram story is of Will hugging Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca with the caption birthday hugs and kisses from the kids 🥺🥰❤️

-
The next Instagram story is of Will standing in front of RJ and he is smiling.

"Happy birthday, baby!" RJ yells happily at Will and Will smiles.

"Thank you!" Will says with a grin.

"The twins are excited in here, aren't they?" RJ says as he rubs Will's baby bump.

"They are kicking the shit out of ribs." Will says as RJ giggles.

"Be nice to Daddy, Arya and Oliver!" RJ says, kissing Will's baby bump.

-
The next Instagram story is a picture of Coralei, Theodore, Benji, Luca, Averie and Harlow all happily standing together.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

The caption says all dressed up and ready for daddy's birthday lunch!! 💙

-
The next Instagram story is of Coralei, RJ, Benji, Averie, Harlow, Will, Luca and Theodore all sitting at the table together. Coralei is sitting on RJ's lap and Luca is sitting on Will's lap.

The caption says @shep689 birthday dinner! 🎂🎁🥳

-
The next Instagram story is of Will's birthday cake.

*Will's birthday cake*

The caption says "Wills birthday cake looks so freaking good!!!"

-
The next Instagram story is a video of RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all singing happy birthday to Will!

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Daddy! Happy birthday to you!"

"Make a wish, babe!" RJ says as Will smiles and blows out his birthday candles, causing everyone to cheer.

-
The last Instagram story is a picture of Coralei, Benji, Averie, Harlow, Luca and Theodore all enjoying a piece of birthday cake with the caption yum!

Will posts a picture of himself laying in bed and he is smiling. He writes the caption as: "it's my birthday! 🎂"

Will posts another picture of Benji, Harlow, Will, Averie, Theodore, RJ, Luca and Coralei all standing together. Will is holding his baby bump and RJ is holding Luca. He writes the caption as: "we dress up sometimes ❤️"

Will posts another picture of Averie, Coralei, himself, Luca, Benji, Theodore, Harlow and RJ all sitting together at a booth. He writes the caption as: "birthday dinner with my seven favorite people 💙"

Will posts a collage of seven pictures of pottery he made!

He writes the caption as: "thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! now checkout some of the pottery i've been working on and see if anything catches your eye haha

out some of the pottery i've been working on and see if anything catches your eye haha. 😂 potentialpottery.com"

RJ posts a picture collage of himself and Will through out the years. He writes the caption as: "I thought I knew what happiness felt like, but then I met this man and everything changed. 💋😻👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻 Happy birthday to the man who makes my dreams come true! Love you, baby! #eeeeeee"

RJ posts another picture of Benji, Averie, Will, Luca, Harlow and Coralei all sitting in the master bed together. He writes the caption as: "The kids have sang happy birthday to @shep689 12 times already and it's not even noon 😇😘😍"

RJ posts another picture of Benji, Harlow, Will, Averie, Theodore, RJ, Luca and Coralei all standing together. Will is holding his baby bump and RJ is holding Luca. He writes the caption as: "I feel like we have a family picture for every occasion 😂 But I know we will enjoy them years from now ❤️"

RJ posts another picture of Averie, Coralei, himself, Luca, Benji, Theodore, Harlow and RJ all sitting together at a booth. He writes the caption as: "birthday dinner for babyyyyyy @shep689 🎂🍽 "