making gingerbread houses!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all make gingerbread houses together! Love • Bree 🍪🍪*

Christmas is just a few days away and the Shepherd-Aguiar kids are all get very excited!

Will, RJ and the kids have been all busy doing Christmasy family activities together since Benji and Coralei are now off of school on Christmas break and Will and RJ are both off of work on Christmas break too!

Tonight, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all going to decorate gingerbread houses as a family!

All of the kids have been really wanting to make gingerbreads for a week now and finally, Will and RJ decided tonight they will all decorate some gingerbread houses!

Will and RJ are both in the dining room, putting all of the gingerbread supplies on the table for the kids to make some gingerbread houses.

"This is going to be a freaking mess but really fun at the same time." Will says as he looks at everything laid out on the dining room table and then up at RJ.

"Aww, yeah! The kids are going to be so excited to finally do this after asking us for literally a week now." RJ says making Will chuckle and smile.

"Yeah! They bugged us to death too about too!" Will says making himself and RJ both giggle.

"Well, call them in so we can begin making the gingerbread houses." Will says as he sits down and smiles at RJ and RJ smiles back at Will.

"Bubba! Harlow! Teddy! Cora! Come to the dining room, please! Daddy and I have all of the gingerbread things ready for all of you to make some gingerbread houses!" RJ says as he calls for Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison as they all happily run into the dining room together!

"Yaaa!" Harlow says as she jumps up and down happily and follows Benji, Coralei and Theodore into the dining room!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all sit at the dining room table with Will and RJ! All four of them are so excited to make some gingerbread houses with their Daddy and Papi!

Dobby and Sammy also join Will, Harlow, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and RJ in the dining room, and they both lay under the dining room table together!

"Aww, Dobby and Sammy are excited for some gingerbread house fun too!" RJ says to Will, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow making all of them smile.

"They sure are! They are so cute!" Will says as he smiles at Dobby and Sammy.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Yay! Gingerbread houses!" Coralei says as she giggles and smiles at Will and RJ.