build a bear day with the boys

*Will and RJ take Benji, Theodore and Luca to Build A Bear for a very fun day! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I really need some ideas! Love • Bree 🐻🐻🐻*

Today, Will and RJ are going to take their three sons, Benji, Theodore and Luca to Build A Bear to make some special new stuffed animal friends!

Will and RJ's very close best friend for many many years Jennine, is going to watch Harlow, Averie, Coralei and the dogs Dobby and Sammy at the Shepherd-Aguiar house for Will and RJ while they take the boys out for a few hours of fun!

Will, RJ, Benji, Theodore and Luca have all said goodbye to Coralei, Averie, Harlow and Jennine and they are now in the car together and they are heading to the mall!

Will is sitting in the back with Luca and Theodore while Benji is sitting in the passenger seat next to RJ.

*Luca, Theodore and Benji's outfits*

"Papi! Daddy! I am so so so excited!" Theodore says with a big cheeky smile at Will and RJ.

"Me too! Me too!" Benji says with a big cheeky grin at Will and RJ.

"Daddy and I are both really excited as well! Today is going to be a really fun day just then five of us!" RJ says to Benji and Theodore.

"I am excited! And Luca is really excited as well! This is his first ever trip to Build A Bear just like it was Averie's first time the other day!" Will says to RJ, Benji and Theodore.

"Yay!" Benji and Theodore both say in unison to Will and RJ with big smiles on their faces.

"Teddy, what type of animal are you going to make today?" RJ asks Theodore.

"Ummm! I am going to make a doggie, Papi!" Theodore says with a big cheeky grin.

"Oooo! That is fun, Teddy! Dogs are so cute!" Will says as Theodore says.

"A dog is the perfect animal to make!" RJ says to Theodore.

"What about you, Bubba? What type of animal are you going to make today?" Will asks Benji.

"A sloth! I really hope they have one! Sloths are so cool!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.

"I am sure they do! They have a lot of animals to choose from!" RJ says to Benji.

"I think they have sloths there!" Will says as Benji cheers loudly.

"Yay!" Benji says as he claps his hands.

"What is Luca going get at Build A Bear?" Theodore asks both Will and RJ.

"Luca is going to get a bear!" RJ says as Will nods in agreement.