birthday breakfast for daddy!

*RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all make Will a special birthday breakfast! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🎂*

"Do we have everything to make Daddy's Funfetti inspired birthday pancakes?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow as he sits Luca in his high chair to watch.

"Yes!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with cheeky smiles at RJ.

"Ba ba pa pi!" Luca says with a big smile at RJ, making RJ' smile and giggle.

"Silly boy! Here is your banana!" RJ says as he hands the unpeeled banana to Luca making him smile.

"Na na na na!" Luca says as he begins to gnaw at his fresh banana!

Coralei and Averie get the mixing bowls and the pancake ingredients out while Benji gets the griddle out from the cabinet.

Harlow and Theodore are both sitting together and they are patiently waiting to get the cooking started!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's pajamas*

"Looks like we have everything ready to go! Who is excited to make Daddy's some birthday pancakes?" RJ asks the kids with a cheeky smile.

"Meeeeeee!" Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison happily.

"Baaaaaa baaaaa!" Luca says as he giggles and smiles at RJ.

"I am! I am!" Benji says with a big grin.

"I am too, Papi!" Averie says happily to RJ.

"Let's get started!" RJ says causing Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca to all cheer.

Benji and Averie put the pancake mix in the bowl while Coralei, Theodore and Harlow put the rest of the ingredients in!

RJ then begins to mix everything together in the mixing bowl as Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all happily watch!

"Hey girls, can you three put sprinkles in the mix?" RJ asks Coralei, Averie and Harlow.