happy easter!

*The Shepherds-Aguiar's celebrate Easter together as a family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Easter!

Today is going to be a very relaxing and fun family day for the Shepherd-Aguiar's!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Karen, Hank, Martha and Ricardo are going to enjoy Easter as a family and hang out!

Will and RJ are very happy that their parents are in town to help them during this time with Luca in the NICU at the hospital and plus during this Coronavirus pandemic happening.

Luckily, Grandma Janice was able to fly back home to be with her other daughter Sharon and close to her doctors. Everybody misses Grandma Janice however, having her back home will be beneficial for her.

Everyone is first going to watch Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow open up their Easter baskets before they eat a Easter themed breakfast!

After that, Will, RJ, Martha and Karen are all going to head to the hospital to visit with Luca and celebrate his first Easter with him while Hank and Ricardo watch Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow. 

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all waking up for the day upstairs while Karen, Hank, Martha and Ricardo are all downstairs waiting for them!

"Good morning guys!" RJ says as he yawns at Benji, Coralei and Theodore, making the three of them giggle.

"Good morning, Papi!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison happily.

"Are you guys excited that today is Easter?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison to to RJ with big smiles on their faces, making RJ smile.

A few seconds later, Will and Harlow walk out of Harlow's bedroom together with Will happily holding Harlow in his arms. Will just changed Harlow's dirty diaper.

"Hi, Harlow! Hiii!" RJ says with a cheeky smile at Harlow.

"Hi, Papi! Hiii!" Harlow says as she smiles at her Papi happily.

"Are you excited that today is Easter, baby girl?" RJ asks Harlow as he smiles at her.

"Ya!" Harlow says as she claps her hands happily.

"Me too!" RJ says with a cheeky smile.

"Hi, Harlow!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore both say in unison to Harlow.

"Hiiii!" Harlow says happily to Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's Easter pajamas*

Will then let's Harlow down and Harlow happily hugs Benji, Coralei and Theodore as they all hug her back.