welcome home, averie :)

*Will and RJ bring home their third daughter home! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! I really need some ideas and suggestions! Love • Bree 💞*

Today is going to be an extremely special day in the Shepherd-Aguiar family!

Today, Will and RJ are going to bring their newly adopted daughter Averie Juliet Shepherd-Aguiar home after an almost five month process!

Averie is living in the same place that Benji lived before he was adopted! Averie also has the same social worker that Benji did which is Ms. Carrie!

All of the paperwork is official and finalized and all of the background checks, home studies and everything has been completed!

Will and RJ are very excited to finally have their Averie Juliet home and settled for the summer!

Due to Covid-19, Will and RJ have only met Averie twice and talked to her through Skype mostly, so today is extra special for them!

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Dobby and Sammy are all happily eating breakfast together!

Will and RJ decided to order the kids a special treat, so for breakfast is donuts from DK's Donuts!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all happily sitting at the dining room table eating donuts together! Will is feeding Luca his morning bottle!

"Are the donuts yummy?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to RJ with humungous smiles.

"Dobby wants donut!" Harlow says to Will and RJ.

"Yeah! Sammy does too!" Theodore says to Will and RJ.

"No, don't give Dobby or Sammy donuts! Donuts are bad for their tummies! Papi and I will give them a treat later." Will says to Theodore and Harlow.

"Yeah! Chocolate is bad for dogs!" Benji explains to his younger siblings.

"And some fruit!" Coralei says to her younger siblings.

"That's right!" RJ says to Benji and Coralei.

"Dobby and Sammy hungwry!" Harlow says to Will and RJ.

"They are not hungry! They are just begging." Will says playfully, making Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all giggle and smile.

"And don't worry, I just gave them a special breakfast!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"Yay!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to RJ and Will with big smiles.