fun fall day!

*Will and RJ take Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow to pick apples and get pumpkins! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🥰*

Today, Will and RJ are going to take Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow apple picking at the apple farm and then they are going to pick out a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch to decorate later in the week!

Ever since the weather outside has gotten cooler a few weeks ago, Benji, Coralei and Theodore all have been wanting to get pumpkins and apples!

Benji, Coralei and Theodore love to eat the apples from the apple trees and they love to paint and carve pumpkins!

RJ and Will have been both busy with work lately, but they wanna do a lot of fun fall activities with all of the kids! So today, they going to take the kids to get apples and pumpkins!

Will is feeling very nauseous and not his very best today, but he knows he promised all of the kids that both he and RJ would all go to the pumpkin patch and pick apples!

Will doesn't want the kids to find out that he is sick because he hasn't went to the doctor yet to confirm his fourth pregnancy.

Will and RJ are finishing up getting dressed and ready while Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all playing in the playroom together!

"Why don't you stay home, Will. You obviously still don't feel well." RJ says to softly to Will.

"No, I'm fine." Will says as he puts his sweater on and fixes his glasses.

"Are you sure? You haven't been eating much and I don't want you to get sick while we are out." RJ says to Will.

"RJ, I'll be fine. Trust me. I promised the kids that we were going to take them today and I am not breaking a promise." Will says to RJ as he fixes his pants.

RJ smiles and tenderly rubs Will's hand.

RJ and Will haven't had the best relationship lately but they are trying their best to fix things. But this surprise and unplanned pregnancy has definitely caused a rift.

"You are such a good dad." RJ says to Will, making Will smile.

"And you are a good Papi. Do you have the camera ready? I wanna vlog the kids picking apples and getting their pumpkins." Will says to RJ.

"The kids are playing with the vlogging camera right now, hopefully they don't break it. I am bringing my camera too." RJ says as Will giggles.

"Benji is very careful, so I know he will make sure the camera is fine and if the camera does break, I'll just upgrade my vlogging camera." Will says as he giggles and RJ smiles.

Meanwhile, in the playroom, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are playing with Will and RJ's vlogging camera.

"Hi, camera! It's Benji here! I'm vlogging! Daddy and Papi are getting ready!" Benji says as he smiles at the vlogging camera.

"Hi!" Coralei and Theodore say in unison to camera as they both wave at the camera.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says as she walks over to Benji and sits in his lap.

"Hi, Harlow!" Benji says as he hugs Harlow happily.