among us || r. webber (request - mggs_wife_)

thanks for requesting! <33
————————————
"I can barely play this game online, how am I supposed to play it in real life?" Reggie was laughing as he gestured back down to his phone, encouraging me to try another round of Among Us. I had only lasted about two minutes in the last game and the game before that was even worse. I shoved it back into his hands with a huff. "No Reggie, I am not playing again just so you can sit and laugh at me! You aren't even helping me!"

"I'm not laughing at you (Y/N), it's just cute watching you play," he said, leaning close into me so I could watch him probably win like he did every game.

Will came into the room and sat down on my other side, also leaning close to watch Reggie. "How's the tutorial going?" Reggie tried to tell him I was doing good, but the glare I sent Will made him laugh and shake his head. "I don't know, (Y/N)'s telling me a different story over there. What's wrong?"

"I just don't get it! This game is so dumb!" Both boys began arguing how fun it was and Reggie finished his round as the imposter, showing me the screen of his win proudly. "Okay, just because you can play doesn't mean it isn't dumb," I grumbled.

Now that I was thoroughly grumpy, we joined the rest of the group in the main room of the house that Kian and Jc had rented for this stupid game of Among Us in real life that I was somehow roped into even though before today I had never actually played. Everyone was already picking up their bandanas for their colors and Jc threw me a white one. "All ready?"

I mumbled a no and Jc frowned at my annoyed tone. "She's fine, just a little frustrated. We'll just have to play a few rounds to get her used to it, right?" I nodded to please him and we listened to Kian and Jc do the intro for the video.

"And today we have a special guest, Reggie's girlfriend (Y/N)! She's played about two games of Among Us, both of them being today, but you're excited, right?" I, again, nodded to please everyone and Kian gave me a thumbs up. "Okay, let's go pick our roles!"

The thought of playing with all of these people who knew what they were doing made me nervous and Reggie squeezed his hand on his way past me. "Don't worry, I'll help you." He came back of the room people were choosing roles and leaned close to me so only I could hear him. "I'm a crewmate, but don't tell anyone, okay?" I nodded and took my turn, also choosing crewmate. "Jc, can (Y/N) and I be on a team just this once so she can get a feel for it?"

Jc agreed that it was fair and we set off. I eventually was started to have fun, which surprised me but Reggie told me he knew I would love it once I had gotten the hang of it. After the game was over and we had drawn roles again, I knew I was on my own. I was a crewmate again so I began on my list of tasks alone this time.

I was terrified of being snuck up on, so when I heard Dylan's voice behind me I screamed and he whirled around behind him to see what I was screaming at. "What was that for? Did you see someone being killed?"

"No Dylan, you scared me!" Now that he was over the shock of my scream he was smiling and walked closer over to me, which I backed away from. "What are you doing?"

He gestured to the basketball I had successfully gotten into the bin and he started attempting it. "This is my next task." I gave him a suspicious frown but he didn't seem like he wanted to get rid of me. "Relax, I'm not the imposter."

Eventually, there was just me, Reggie, and Christian left in the game. I couldn't decide which one was guilty so I steered clear of both of them and began on my last task. I heard the door open behind me and turned to see Reggie smiling at me. "Hey, is this your last task?"

I nodded and frowned when I didn't see his phone out. "What are you doing?"

"I just finished mine and was looking for you. I think Christian is upstairs so we should be safe. PWe're about to win!" I nodded excitedly as I continued my task which was hanging the clothes on the hangers. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I finished hanging the last hanger on the closet rod.

"Done! We won! The first game I'm going to win!" I started to turn around but I felt Reggie's hand brush against my neck and he let go of my waist with a smile. "You did not just kill me."

"Oh but I did," he said, a satisfied smile on his face. "I won!" He was yelling his victory over and over again and despite the fact that he just tricked me, I was laughing at his excitement. I walked back into the hallway to see Christian sitting on the floor looking dejected.

"I had finished my last task and I came to check on you to make sure you were almost done and then he killed me. Can you believe him?"

I laughed as I helped him up off the floor and we rejoined the group in the main area of the house. "You guys were so close!" Will was looking disappointed at our loss and I patted his shoulder.

"We'll get them next time," I said with a smile.

All the boys exchanged looks and Crawford, who hadn't had that much time to play because he kept getting killed, bounced excitedly on the balls of his feet. "You want to play again?"

"Of course! This is actually pretty fun!" I gestured over to where Reggie was still looking cocky and a little too proud of himself. "Plus, I have to get revenge on someone."