just tell me *P2* || h. webb

"Anderson!" I checked the bathroom, kitchen, living room, everywhere and couldn't find him. Where could he go? I ran into my bedroom to grab my phone so I could call him. There was Anderson, sitting on the bed and picking at the comforter. I jumped back when I saw him and squealed.

"Hey, we need to talk," he said quietly. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Why are you in here? You shouldn't be walking by yourself! You could pass out again and get hurt and I promised Harri-" I argued but was cut off.

"I'm not actually dizzy (Y/N). I didn't want to leave you here alone and I knew if I stayed home Harrison would want to. I had to find a way to stay home alone. I'm worried about you," he said continuing to pick at a loose thread on the comforter. I frowned at him and sat down.

"Why are you worried about me?" Anderson glanced over at my arm and grabbed it, pointing at a patch of bruises.

"That. What is that?"

"Oh, I went to see Jc the other day and when I was playing with Hamlet he jumped up a couple of times and his nails hit me. I guess they left bruises," I said shrugging and studying his face.

He frowned at me. "So, Harrison didn't do this?"

My mouth dropped open and I grabbed Anderson's hands. "Oh my gosh no! Harrison would never hurt me! Is that what you're worried about?" Anderson nodded and shrugged.

"I just wanted to make sure because I can tell something's wrong which brings me to my next question." He paused and quickly glanced at me then back down at his hands. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "Are you pregnant?"

My breath hitched and I let go of his hands. "What would make you say that?" I knew I was being defensive and giving myself away but I couldn't help it.

"I found the test in the bathroom. You're lucky I found it and not Harrison. What's going on?" I looked out the window and debated on what I was going to tell him, but once I started I couldn't stop.

"I just went to an appointment last week and I'm three months along. I can't tell Harrison, he's gonna be so mad at me and I don't want to lose him. I don't know what to do and you're the only person who knows," I hiccuped through my tears. Anderson pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Harrison will not hate you, I promise. But you have to tell him, okay? There's no way to hide this from him and I know you're scared but you have me and all the guys and Franny and your family. And Harrison will be your number one supporter, I guarantee."

I nodded into Anderson knowing I had to tell him. "Tomorrow," I said. Anderson nodded and we fell asleep in mine and Harrison's room. The next morning I woke up to find Harrison gently lifting Anderson off of the bed and carrying him to his room. He came back into our room, his hair wet and a smile on his face.

"Morning gorgeous," he said, cuddling into my side. I gazed up at him and took a deep breath.

"We need to talk about something serious," I said, sitting up straighter and preparing for whatever would happen. He frowned and grabbed my hands.

"Are you okay?" His worried expression made tears form in my eyes and I nodded.

"So there's no easy way to say this but I'm pregnant. I'm three months along," I said trailing off when I saw Harrison's face. He frowned at me, then promptly left the room.

I sat in shock, then burst into tears. I heard the front door slam and Anderson came into the room. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "It's alright, he'll come back," he said. I knew he was lying but I needed something to hold on to.

About an hour later the door opened again and this time it was Harrison. Anderson pulled away from me and smiled, leaving me alone with Harrison. I didn't look up at him as he sat beside me and my hand went limp as he grabbed it.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry I just walked away. That wasn't right. I was just in shock and I didn't know what to do, okay? I'm so in love with you and this made me love you even more. You're gonna be such a good mom and I can't wait to have a baby with you. You're not ruining anything. In fact, you're making it perfect," he said. I glanced up at his face and I could tell he was telling the truth.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid and I don't want to ruin your future," I said. Harrison pulled me in closer to him and shook his head.

"No you're not stupid. I love you and there's no way you could ruin my future, you are my future," he said. I cuddled deeper into his side. I couldn't love him anymore.

———————
(A/N)- AHHHHH! I hope you enjoyed the last part! I might have rushed the ending a little too much but I still think it's sorta cute! Also, this week I'm in North Carolina so I'm not sure if posting will be a possibility. However, 8 hours in a car means a ton of time to write...😏