find my iPhone || k. lawley (request - @heavenly_flower22)

thanks so much for requesting!! <3

----------------

I squinted my eyes against the bright light flooding into the room as I tried to roll over, but a solid arm wrapped around my waist stopped me. As tired as I was, the shock of being in Kian's bed was enough to wake me up and I smacked him as hard as I could, earning a grumble from him.

"We're dead! You and me, we're both dead because Oscar is going to kill us," I groaned, pulling a sweatshirt on quickly. "Kian, for the love of God please get up and put some pants on!"

He threw his arm over his eyes and yawned. "Cool your jets, just text him and tell him you fell asleep at Franny's or something. I think me dropping you off at 8:00 in the morning would look worse than waking up to a lovely text from you saying that you aren't dead," he said, finally cracking his eyes open and sending me a warm smile. "And good morning to you too."

I rubbed the remaining sleep from my eyes and took a deep breath, sitting down and curling up against the headboard. "I'm still going to get a lecture when I go home."

"That will be better than being dead since that's apparently what would have happened," he teased, reaching over to pull me against him. "Besides, now we can spend the whole morning together. Then Franny can take you home and we can say we coincidentally met somewhere so we can keep hanging out at your house. Pretty good plan, right?"

"I suppose, but it's terrifying that you can come up with a lie so easily," I teased back.

"This wouldn't even be a problem if we just told him about us," Kian said as he absently played with a piece of my hair. "I really don't think he would even care that much."

I turned and raised my eyebrows at him. "Care? Kian, he has threatened every one of my boyfriends I have ever had and I have a feeling he would say a lot worse than his normal threat to you." He looked hurt and I leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "Nothing against you, obviously."

"Maybe you're right."

"Oh I'm definitely right." I untangled myself from his grasp and stretched lightly. "I'm going to shower."

"Want a buddy?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I giggled, grabbing the spare clothes I keep at his house.

"Get up. We need to meet Franny and go home so my brother doesn't murder all of us."
----------------
"You need to stop using me in all of your lies because I don't want to be on Oscar's bad side if he would ever find out," Franny said, nervously drumming her hands on the steering wheel. Kian tried to hold back his chuckle and Franny shot him an annoyed look from the rearview mirror. "Shut up Kian, whatever he would do to you would be worse."

"Both of you need to chill out, he'll never know! We're super careful and we have good friends like you to help us hide it," I said, patting her arm and giving her a big smile.

She rolled her eyes as she pulled into the driveway. "If this is what it means to be your friend then I think I'm done. Way too stressful," she joked.

We all got out of the car and I unlocked the front door to find Oscar sitting on the arm of the couch, his thumbnail caught between his teeth and a look of panic on his face. As soon as he saw me he jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank God you're okay!"

"Woah, I texted you that I was at Franny's. Did you not get it?"

He nodded and ran his hand over his cropped hair. "Yeah but I still worry. It's what big brothers are for, right?" I smiled and let him kiss the side of my head.

"Hey Oscar," Kian said, clasping his hand and bumping shoulders. "Franny picked me up along the way. I feel like we haven't hung out in forever," he said.

"Yeah, we definitely need to get together more. And maybe instead of you and Fran being sneaky, we can all hang out." I felt a blush spread across my cheeks and glanced quickly at Kian. "What did you guys do last night anyway?"

Franny gulped and I shrugged. "Just hung out."

Oscar narrowed his eyes and glanced back and forth between us. "Why are you acting so weird?"

"No one is acting weird. Stop being so paranoid," I said, trying to give him a light laugh. "What were you up to last night?"

He looked at Franny's nervous face and clenched his jaw. "Why won't either of you tell me what you did? Did you take her to a bar? She's not even old enough to drink!"

"Oh for God's sake Oscar, we didn't go to a bar. We just hung out at her house," I said, frowning as he pulled out his phone. "What are you doing?"

"If you didn't do anything, then you wouldn't care if I checked your location?"

Kian, who had been spending the entire conversation smirking at our discomfort, was now looking at me with panic in his eyes. "Location?"

"You're tracking me?"

"Only when I think you're hiding something from me," he said, pulling the phone away from me when I tried to grab it. "So, where were you last night?"

I tried and failed again to take the phone from his grip and I watched Kian fall onto the couch, defeated. "We're done for," he mumbled under his breath.

Oscar's face melted from confusion to anger as he looked back up at me. "I think something's wrong with it because this says you were at Kian's house all night," he trailed off and I smiled.

"Yeah, funny thing is I was at Kian's all night," I said and I could feel the rage radiating off of Oscar's body. "Please just don't freak out, okay?"

"Why?"

I bit my lip and glanced at Kian. He shook his head and put his hands up in surrender. "This is all you, (Y/N)."

"We're kind of dating. We have been for the past couple of months."

His jaw clenched and I tried to put my hand on his arm but he jerked away from me. "A couple of months? Are you kidding me?"

"Don't be so offended! I knew you wouldn't let me if I told you, and Kian makes me really happy. Please be nice and don't tell me that I can't be with him," I said, the words rushing out.

"You're right, because I don't trust him with my baby sister!"

"I am not a baby anymore and I can make my own decisions!" Oscar looked taken aback at my raised voice and I took a deep breath. "Please don't be mad."

He pressed his lips together and ran his hand over his cheek. "I'm not mad, I want you to be happy. I'm sorry you felt like you had to hide this from me." He turned and looked at Kian. "And as for you, do not make me have to hurt you."

Kian gulped and nodded at the serious face Oscar had. "I would never."