dance with us || k. lawley (request - @adrianhadancer)

thanks so much for requesting!

                       -------------

"Can I hang out with you guys today?"

Kian was watching me pull my hair up from the couch and giving me the biggest puppy eyes I have ever seen. I shrugged and continued getting ready to go meet Nezza and Corey.

"You'll probably be bored. We're just going to film a video learning TikTok dances unless you want to do that with us?" He shrugged and I raised my eyebrows in excitement. "Wait, really?"

"I mean, I'll watch you guys. I'll look stupid beside you all because you're actually good at it. I just don't want to hang out by myself all day and everyone else is busy," he said, slipping his shoes on and throwing a hat over his messy hair.

I pouted and crossed my arms. "So you only want to hang out with me because no one else is available?"

He smiled and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing. "Not what I meant. You know you're my favorite," he said, kissing my shoulder and making me giggle.

"Yeah, I know. I just like to hear you say it," I replied with a smirk. "Do you want to drive?"

"As long as I get to pick the music I really don't care who does," he said, taking his keys off the hook on the way out the door. I grabbed my bag and sighed, rolling my eyes as I followed him. Long story short, we don't have the same music taste and the short ride to Nezza's apartment felt like an eternity.

We let ourselves in the front door and were greeted by Corey begging Nezza very loudly about something. "Hey guys!"

"My video will get flagged Corey! There is no way we are doing that," she said, pushing his phone away and coming over to give Kian and I a hug. "Please tell Corey that we absolutely cannot do the wap."

I frowned in confusion and he was more than happy to rush over and show me the dance that he wanted to do, much to my surprise. "Absolutely not! I am not about to hump the ground in front of all of Nezza's subscribers!"

"You guys are no fun," he pouted. "It isn't even that bad!"

"It's pretty bad," Kian said with a laugh as he settled himself on the couch. "It would be funny if you did it but my sweet, innocent girlfriend isn't allowed."

"Well now I'm all for doing it," I teased as I took off my sweatshirt. Corey looked hopeful and I patted his shoulder. "Not really but if Kian keeps telling me what I can and can't do than I maybe will." He stuck his tongue out and I laughed, turning my attention back to Nezza. "So how are we going to do this?"

"So I was thinking we could each go on TikTok and pick one dance and we each have three minutes to learn it. Then we perform it for Kian and he picks the best one?" We agreed that would be the best way and pulled our phones out to pick.

I picked the renegade dance and Corey tried again for the wap, but we shot it down and made him pick the savage dance instead. Nezza picked the supalonely dance and we started the video.

"Okay, so today I am joined by the dance queen Miss (Y/N) and the dance king of TikTok Mr. Corey La Barrie and we are going to be trying to learn some viral tiktok dances in less than three minutes. We have Kian behind the camera to be our judge and we are going to see who is actually the best dancer!" Nezza explained everything in a bit more detail before presenting the first dance. "(Y/N) chose Renegade so we are each going to go in seperate rooms and take three minutes to teach ourselves the dance. Ready?"

Corey and I nodded and we split off. Kian grabbed his phone to get some "behind the scences" footage and followed Nezza first. I propped my phone up on the couch and started the video, staring intensely at everything Charli D'melio was doing.

I was too into my video to notice Kian had snuck back in and was recording me with his hand pressed to his mouth, trying to hold in his laughter but he finally started cracking up which made me jump. "You look so funny!"

"Don't be mean! I only have a minute and a half left to figure this out and you're distracting me!" I turned back around and kept trying to mimic her moves but she was going so fast and I kept forgetting what came next, all while Kian was still cracking up behind me. "If you think it's so easy then you come try," I whined, and to my surprise, he came beside me and restarted the video.

"You're practically a professional TikToker, how can you not do something that looks so simple?" He looked so smug and I laughed at his awkard moves as he stuck his tongue out in concentration. "Why is she going so fast?"

"I know, right?" We were both attempting to do it together and between the both of us I think we could piece the whole dance together, but the timer went off and I groaned. "No way I'm winning this round."

We turned to find Nezza and Corey smiling at us and she came over, poking me in the side. "You had help!"

"Absolutely not! If anything he made it harder! He laughed at me the whole time and distracted me so much that I didn't even learn it!"

"Well you did look pretty dorky," Corey said, gently pushing me out of his way. "Watch and learn." He started the music and executed the dance perfectly and all three of our mouths were open when he was done. "Pretty good, huh?"

"Yeah, why didn't you look like that (Y/N)?" Kian was smirking and I rolled my eyes at him.

"We are professionals, so we technically should be so much better," Nezza giggled.

"Not when we only have three minutes," I argued, glaring at Kian. "I could've looked like Corey if you didn't bother me. Why don't you do it for us and see if you look any better?"

We each did the dance for Nezza and Corey and looked expectantly at them when we finished. They were grimacing and glancing at each other before Nezza placed a hand on each of our shoulders. "Both of you are horrendous but your competitiveness towards each other is cute so it's okay."

"Give me more time and it would look perfect!" I was laughing at Kian's mad face and although he wasn't supposed to be part of the video, he said he was ready for the next one.

"It all gets harder from here bud, just saying," Corey said through a laugh.