cheater cheater || h. webb

"I can't believe you actually convinced me to do this." I hovered nervously as I watched Anderson and Corey set up the cameras in mine and Harrison's bedroom. Corey laughed from the closet where he was hiding a camera underneath a pile of Harrison's shirts.

He had been helping me come up with video ideas and he had suggested playing a prank on one of the roommates. I had agreed because I thought it would be a fun, harmless prank on Franny or maybe Bobby. I never thought we would be planning one on my poor boyfriend.

Harrison and I had been together for the past two years and everything about our relationship was perfect. He made me so incredibly happy and we trusted each other, which was very important to me. So when Corey suggested a prank where I "cheat" on Harrison, I had immediately said no. I especially hated the idea when he said it could be with his own brother.

Anderson overheard the idea and loved it. He jumped at any chance he could to mess with Harrison and saw this as the perfect opportunity. I had obviously disagreed, fearing it would ruin our relationship but here we are, about to try and pull it off.

"This is gonna be awesome," Anderson said, pushing a GoPro behind a book on the dresser. I was now nervously pacing around, trying to calm myself down and steady my breathing.

Corey came up to me and lightly punched my shoulder. "Chill out (Y/N), you and Ando are awful actors and he'll probably figure out it's a prank right away," he said. I, however, didn't believe him and continued to pace around as they set up the last camera. "Okay, you can go ahead and film the intro on this camera."

I took a deep breath and nodded, pressing the record button. "Alright guys, so today's video is literally giving me a panic attack as we speak so I might not make it to the end. Somehow Anderson and Corey convinced me to prank Harrison and I feel so bad about what I'm about to do. So Harry, if you're watching this, I love you and I'm so sorry," I started. Anderson jumped into the frame beside me and gave the camera an excited smile.

"So we're basically going to make Harrison think (Y/N) is cheating on him with...dramatic pause...me!" I weakly laughed at Anderson but could still feel my stomach doing flips. "He's gonna walk into the bedroom and find me with his girlfriend and we're just gonna see what happens. (Y/N) gave me this really real looking hickey with some eyeshadow, so let's go!" Anderson hopped onto the bed and smiled at me, patting the blanket next to him.

I cautiously laid beside him and curled into his side, laying my head on his shoulder. I looked over at Corey to see a frown on his face. He shook his head and grabbed my arm, pulling me up off the bed. "It doesn't really look like cheating. It kinda just looks like, I don't know, cuddling," Corey said.

"Well what do you expect me to do?" I was too nervous to deal with Corey's nitpicking right now and I felt my stomach turn when Corey gave me a mischievous look. He pulled Anderson up and pulled the sheets back, instructing him to lay down underneath the comforter.

"Okay, now just straddle his waist," Corey said. I looked at him, a horrified expression on my face. Anderson looked between me and Corey, so looking uneasy. "Oh relax! It's not like you guys are going to actually do anything. You have the comforter between you," he pointed out.

I sighed and lightly got on top of him, making a disgusted face. "I hate this, I hate this so much," I said. Corey pulled a blanket around my waist and gave us an excited thumbs up. "It looks so real! He's going to flip!"

I ignored his comment and tried to not rest my hips on Anderson's. "Now what? Are we supposed to just lay here and look at each other?"

"Do whatever you feel like in the heat of the moment," Corey said. We heard the front door open and Harrison called out for me. I widened my eyes as Corey ducked out of the room poking his head back in. "Remember, as real as possible!"

I looked down at Anderson and he matched my terrified expression. I could hear Harrison's footsteps getting closer and I quickly grabbed Anderson's hands, resting them on my waist. I leaned down and put my lips near his neck where I had made the fake hickey. 

Harrison opened the door and I heard a gasp. I glanced behind me and didn't have to fake my embarrassed expression as I crawled off of Anderson and he stood up. Harrison's mouth was wide open as he watched us, and I could practically see the steam coming from his ears.

"Harry," I whispered, walking towards Harrison. I put my hand on his arm but he jerked away from me, with a disgusted expression.

"Don't touch me. I can't believe you," he growled, looking between me and Anderson. Anderson's cheeks were bright red as he rubbed his hands over the back of his neck. Harrison walked over and grabbed his face, tilting it to inspect the hickey. "What's that?"

"That's from, um, someone else," Anderson mumbled as he tried to get away from Harrison. Harrison, however, would not let him go.

"Did you do that?" He looked over at me and I just shrugged. I didn't know where we were going with this so I decided silence was the best way to go. "No, I deserve an answer. Did you give him that hickey?"

"What if I did?" I cringed at my words, but at this point the only thing on my mind was making this a good video. He frowned and walked over to me, forcing me to press myself against the wall.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him, disgust all over his face. "That means that you're disgusting and we're done," he said. He stormed out of the room and I felt tears spring to my eyes at his words. Anderson quickly ran after him and I followed close behind.

I heard Harrison screaming at Anderson and I felt Corey grab my arm to stop me from rounding the corner. Harrison was scary when he was mad and I squeezed Corey's shoulder in fear. "We have to tell him." He held up a finger and I listened as he screamed some more at poor Anderson.

"I can't believe you two! The two most important people in the world and this is what you do to me! Do you do this every time I'm gone? Is it like a big "eff you" to me? I honestly don't want to look at either of you." He tried to get around Anderson to the door but he blocked it as best as he could.

I looked back at Corey he jumped around the corner with a big smile. "Surprise!" Corey shouted and Harrison turned around, confused. I melted when I saw his tear stained cheeks and he frowned between us. I walked over and tried to wrap my arms around him but he stepped away.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a prank Harry," I said. His frown softened a little but I could tell he still didn't believe me. Anderson swiped his thumb over the "hickey" and demonstrated that it would come off. "I would never do that to you, you know I love you," I said going in for a hug again.

This time Harrison accepted it and he sighed into me. I pulled away and wiped the tears from his cheeks with a smile. "I was literally trying so hard not to kill either one of you while trying to not cry at the same time," he said.

"Blame Corey, it was his idea!" I pointed like a child Anderson copied my action. Corey put the camera down and raised his hands in surrender.

"But now you have a bomb video so you're welcome. And I can't believe you actually believed these knuckleheads, their acting is horrendous," Corey said with a chuckle.

I shook my head and glanced back up at Harrison who now had a smile on his face. "I'm sorry, I love you," I said.

He chuckled and pecked my lips. "Love you too." He glanced over at Anderson and pulled him in for a hug. I tried to wrap an arm around Anderson too but Harrison batted my hand away. "Nope, no more touching for you two," he said with a laugh.

                              ———————
(A/N)- Super long one but a super fun one! I don't know, I really liked the idea of this one 😂 I hope you liked it too!