girls night + will || w. hadaddin (request - @cloudycrawf)

thanks so much for requesting!!
----------------
"I just don't understand why I can't be part of girls' night," Will pouted as I pulled on my pajamas. I had chosen ones that I had matching with Will, much to his annoyance because I "wasn't allowed to wear them when we weren't hanging out."

Franny, Ayla, Chelsey, and I had been planning on doing a girls' night for weeks and we were finally all available at the same time. We had been debating inviting the boys, but as Franny said, "Then it wouldn't be a girls night."

I walked over to where he was sitting in his gaming chair and plopped down on his lap. Even though he was irritated with me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. "I think it's because you're not a girl," I teased, but he only rolled his eyes and stuck his bottom lip out.

"I feel like we never get to hang out anymore though. I just want to spend some time with you." He was giving me puppy eyes, and I could see that he was trying to guilt-trip me.

"I spent all day with you!"

"Not the point!" He threw his hands up in exasperation and crossed his arms like a child.

"You're acting like I'm going halfway across the world, Will. I'm only going to Chelsey's room down the hall," I giggled.

"Exactly! You're going to still be in the house and I'm not allowed to hang out! It's ridiculous!" He spun away from me, still pouting, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"If you get lonely, I'm sure Crawford isn't busy."

"I don't want to hang out with him, I want to hang out with you (Y/N)," he grumbled. I gave him a peck on the cheek before heading to Chelsey's room, where all the girls were waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" Chelsey was warming up some wax so we could help each other fix our eyebrows; quarantine had not been kind to them.

"Traffic," I joked, earning a laugh from all of them. "Will was pouting that I wouldn't let him come along so I had to deal with him."

Ayla smiled and patted the spot beside her for me to sit. "I think it's so cute how much he adores you. Kian begs me to leave sometimes," she said.

I swatted her shoulder and she laughed. "We both know he basically worships the ground you walk on!" She rolled her eyes but had a smile that told me we both knew I was right. "So, what do we have on the agenda tonight?"

Franny waved a box of nail polish. "I'm going to give everyone a pedicure! I've been watching so many videos, I think I'm a professional now," she said. I nodded excitedly because I would much rather have someone else do my nails than do them myself.

She had just started doing my toes when my phone started to buzz. "Will is FaceTiming you," Chelsey announced and I rolled my eyes, holding my hand out so she would pass it to me.

"Whatcha doing?" Will was grinning at my annoyed face, and I turned the camera so he could see Franny. His nose wrinkled and I turned the camera back around.

"See, you wouldn't be enjoying yourself anyway."

"Are you guys going to do face masks?" When we first started dating, I forced him to do face masks with me. He said he hated them, but he does them all the time now, even without me. I nodded and he huffed. "Rude."

"I'll save some for you," I said, blowing him a kiss and hanging up. The girls were all looking at each other and I cocked my eyebrow at them. "What?"

"Maybe you should just invite him in," Franny said, but I shook my head.

"No! I love him but he'll just complain that he's bored the whole time and we've been waiting so long to do this. He'll get over himself eventually," I sighed, and they all nodded.

While our toes were drying, we applied the face masks. Having girl talk was just so relaxing and something I had really been missing lately. My phone buzzed again and I felt the relaxation melt away into annoyance. Chelsey looked at it for me and burst into giggles.

"What? What is it?"

Ayla and Franny crowded around the phone and started to giggle as well, finally bringing me my phone so I could see what was so funny. It was pulled up on a tweet from Will and I couldn't help but smile:

"I wish I had a girlfriend to do face masks with and would pluck my thick ass eyebrows haha"

The replies were of utter confusion, people thinking we had broken up or were mad at each other or something. I looked up to see them waiting expectantly and I replied with a smile.

"get over here :)"

"That's so cute you have his notifications on," Chelsey teased, and I blushed as Will rushed in the room, the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. "Hey Will!"

"Hi! I'm ready for girls' night, and I promise to not be annoying," he said, sitting down beside me. He had changed into the matching pajamas to mine.

I smiled and grabbed the bottle of face mask. "I can't believe you tweeted about me like that," I said, still giggling about it.

"It worked though!" He was still beaming, so happy to finally be included. "Are you going to do my eyebrows too?"

"If you want me to," I said and he nodded eagerly. "Sorry I didn't include you earlier, I just really thought you would complain the whole time and not really like it."

"If I get to hang out with you, I have no complaints," he said, leaning over and ruffling my hair affectionately.

"You guys are so cute it makes me sick," Franny said, although she was smiling over at us. "Do you want a pedicure too Will?"

"Really?" Franny laughed and nodded and he jumped up from his spot beside me and sat down in front of her.

"Now you're really one of us!"