secrets || o. guerra (request - REHABWILK)

thanks so much for requesting! <33
————————
"Well, well look who has finally decided to show up," Oscar said, giving me a goofy smile as I came in the door of the C4 House. I looked around to make sure no one was close enough to see us before I kissed the top of his head. "Hey, do I not get more than that?"

"Nope," I said,  sitting down beside him and making sure there was a normal amount of distance between us. He frowned and I shrugged in response. "We could sit closer if you just tell everyone that we're dating. But you choose not to."

He pouted at my response and bumped his knee into mine. "Not fair. We both agreed to keep it quiet, at least for a little bit."

I nodded along but on the inside I was shaking my head. He was the one who told me we should keep it a secret, with vague reasons as to why it would be best. I agreed with him to make him happy, but I thought all of it was kind of silly.

"Maybe you and I should go somewhere for dinner tonight? Just us?" Even if it was just us, there would fans and people that knew us so we still couldn't act like we were together, but the gesture was nice so I smiled.

"That would be great, actually. Where do you want to go?"

Just as I asked, Will and Nezza came in, smiling when they saw me. "Where are you going?

I gave Oscar a warning look, pleading with him to not to invite the two of them along. I had just gotten used to the fact that the two of us were finally going to be alone and it was about to blow up in my face.

He avoided my eyes on purpose and smiled them. "We were going to grab some food later, if you guys wanted to join?" They were both nodding happily and I smacked the back of his head when they weren't looking.

"So Nezza and I have been doing a little bit of research this morning," Will said and Nezza raised her eyebrows. "Okay and by research I mean stalking, but not in a creepy way or anything!"

"We found Will the absolute sweetest girl and they just seem like they would get along so well!" Nezza motioned for us to come look at his phone but she was too excited to wait and brought it over to us instead. "Isn't she just so cute?"

We both looked at the screen simultaneously and I nodded, Oscar's smile catching my attention. "Yeah, she's pretty hot. I would go for it if I were you." I cringed at his choice of words, but I wasn't sure if it was because I hated him saying it in general or just because I hated it being directed at someone else.

My leg immediately started bouncing but I kept my mouth shut and smiled at Will. "Yeah, I think you should go for it Will," I said as Oscar discretely touched my knee, knowing exactly what was going on in my head. "Just send her a DM."

"I can't just do that (Y/N)! You're a girl, you should know random DM's are never good."

Somehow I had a feeling this supermodel of a girl was used to it, but I didn't say anything rude. "I highly doubt she'll find you creepy Will. You're adorable and harmless." He shook his head, but I could tell he was beginning to start his message.

"Let me help, your flirting skills are not all that great," Oscar said, getting up to sit beside Will. They mumbled among themselves until they had crafted the DM. Will sent it and threw his phone as if it were going to blow up as soon as the message went through.

"Now someone has to keep that from me until she messages back or I'll just keep checking," he said, and he looked like he was in pain. I couldn't help but laugh at his distress but I stopped when Oscar was back beside me, closer than he was before.

My leg started bouncing again, as if it was an automatic thing with him being close to me, and he tried to lay his hand on me again. I stood up and went to the kitchen, spinning around to face Oscar who I knew would be right on my heels.

"Okay, I know what I said was not the best thing and I'm so sorry," he began and I started listing things off on my fingers.

"Which thing? The part where you said that girl on Instagram was hot or the part where you invited our friends on a date that you had just said would be the two of us? Honestly Oscar, it's like we aren't even dating!"

"Shh, they're going to hear you," he whispered, glancing over his shoulder quickly.

I scoffed at him, and crossed my arms. "How long do you want to keep this a secret from everyone? Until someone better comes along so you can quietly dump me and no one will know?"

"Stop, you know I love you," he said, frowning. I knew I wasn't really being fair but the whole afternoon was making me feel upset and I kept going.

"No I actually don't know that because you hide like you're embarrassed of this." He tried to pull my arms away and hug me but I crossed my arms tighter. "What would be so bad about anyone knowing?"

He took a deep breath and let it out quickly. "Won't it be weird for everyone?"

"I don't think so," I whispered and he nodded, grabbing my hand and dragging me back out to the living room. "What are you doing?"

"So hey, you guys actually can't come to dinner with us tonight. I just want some alone time with my girlfriend."

Nezza and Will just nodded distractedly, but Nezza's head snapped up when it finally processed. "Oh my gosh I knew it! That's amazing!"

She grabbed both of us into a hug and I smirked at Oscar, a glint of I-told-you-so in my eyes.