fear pong || o. guerra (request - @BeautifulMax2001)

thanks for requesting!! <3
——————————
"Someone please tell Oscar that I can play beer pong just as well as the rest of you and he should let me join you," I whined instead of a hello. Oscar and I had just come downstairs for KnJ's fifth installment of Fear Pong and I had spent the whole day trying to convince Oscar to let me play.

Danny and Kian smiled and shook their heads along with Oscar. "These consequences are no joke Max. Even I don't want to play," Kian said, but I wasn't about to take no for an answer.

"I can handle them ten times better and all three of you know it," I said, giving Oscar a pointed look. "Please?" With hesitation he finally agreed and I pumped my fist in excitement.

"How about we practice your hand eye-coordination with a little game?" Danny had picked up one of the ping pong paddles but Kian snatched it from him. "I wasn't asking you."

He smirked and walked to the other side of the table. "Well now you have me. Scared?" Danny scoffed and shook his head, looking determined. The game ended in Danny's favor, and with a cocky smile, he forced Kian to shave a slit in his eyebrow.

"Am I still cute at least?" He puckered his lips at me but I kissed Oscar's cheek to avoid him, making Kian pout.

The next game, however, was not in Danny's favor and he watched with dismay as Kian began rooting through the fridge to make Danny take a shot of. "Please be nice to me."

Instead of sticking around to watch the poor boy suffer and lose my appetite, I went into the living room to wait for the rest of the group to come. I was forced to listen to another intense game of ping pong in which Danny lost again. My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to see what the new consequence was, gagging when I found Danny licking peanut butter off of Thomas's toes.

Oscar had been in the kitchen and poked his head in to see what was going on, gagging as well at the sight. "You guys are so disgusting!"

Thankfully the rest of the boys arrived and the games of ping pong were over. With what appetites we had left we ate dinner and I informed the rest of the boys that I would be playing, which surprise them.

They all looked at Oscar and he shrugged his shoulders. "She said she can handle it, so we'll see."

Once Kian and Jc had done to their intro, we jumped straight in, starting with Danny who missed his first shot. "So much for your practice earlier," I said, earning a glare from him. Crawford also missed and I shook my head. "I knew I would be better than you guys, but I didn't think you would suck this much."

Brian raised his eyebrow before calling my name with his shot and sinking his ball in the cup, the rest of the boys cheering. I bit the inside of my cheek, silently yelling at myself for getting cocky. "Okay Max, lift the cup and see what your fate will be!"

I peeked at it before the rest of the group could, rolling my eyes and flashing it to the camera. "It's the spatula spank," I mumbled in annoyance and there was a sense of awkwardness as the boys glanced to Oscar.

"You don't have to do that one," Jc said, beginning to consult Kian on a new consequence but I shook my head.

"No, Brian sunk this cup and those were the rules. I'm tough enough," I said, grabbing the spatula Jc had brought in from the kitchen.

Brian reached for it at the same time as Oscar and he raised his eyebrows. "You're insane if you think I'm going to let you spank my girlfriend."

"He has to Oscar, those are the rules," Kian pointed out but Oscar didn't seem to care at the moment. "You'll go too easy on her."

"Oh sorry I don't want her to be assaulted," Oscar said, clenching his jaw. I rolled my eyes at his overprotectiveness and patted his shoulder.

"It's fine," I said with a smile, sliding the spatula across the table to Brian. "I'm not anymore delicate than you guys just because I'm a girl. Don't hold back."

He gave me an evil smile and did as I said, wincing as if he could feel the sting too. The boys were all watching me to see my reaction but I just shrugged with a smirk. "Not bad at all. Or maybe I'm just used to it."

Oscar shook his head at me but was smiling at the shocked expressions of all the boys. The video continued and the only other consequence I had to do was the three liquor shots, which I took like a champ with no chaser, impressing all of the guys again.

What impressed them even more was the fact that I didn't miss a single shot, causing poor Seb to get a wedgie and Danny to eat the hot peppers. I would have felt bad but I was too busy being smug about how I was better than half of them. Oscar also ended up fairly lucky, only having to get an egg thrown at his back.

Knowing it was going to cause a mess, I had gone to get a cloth for him and gotten back just as another egg hit his back, making him spin around, obviously irritated. "Who threw that one?"

Everyone denied it but Will tilted his head toward Brian, making Brian run away from Oscar. He flared towards him as I wiped the egg from his back and pointed to his shirt. "You should keep that off."

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" His face lit up in a smile and I was glad I could make his irritation go away that easily.

"Just so I can admire you," I said with a casual shrug and he laughed, pushing me back inside to finish the game.

We had walked in just as Will was doing the last consequence of the night, a bag of dog food sitting at his feet. "Oh no, the dog food water? Good luck Will, you'll need it," Oscar said, looking relieved to not be the one to have to do it.

"Absolutely not," I said through a gag, hiding my face in Oscar's chest so I wouldn't have to watch. He put his hands over my ears so I didn't have to hear either and I looked up after a minute. "Is he done yet?"

He waited for another few seconds, wincing at whatever was happening before nodding. "Yeah, thank God. That was rough to watch."

Kian and Jc ended the video and some of the boys decided to play ping pong but all I could think about was the comfy bed waiting for me upstairs. "Are you staying down here?"

"Not if you're not," he said. I smiled and suggested a movie in his room which he quickly agreed with. "Can I pick?"

"If it's a good one, I suppose," I said, following him up the stairs although I was pretty sure I would pass out before the beginning even started.

When we were finally settled into bed I felt his gaze and I glanced up expectantly. "Did you know you are the coolest girl in the world? How do you do it?"

"It just comes naturally," I said, yawning and cuddling in close to him. I did fall asleep at the very beginning and I felt him gently taking my glasses off for me, kissing my head and falling asleep himself.