eggnog || o. guerra

"I think we should just skip out on Jc's party and stay here all day." Oscar's arms were wrapped around my waist and his breath on my ear made me giggle. "What do you think?"

I turned to face him and pecked his nose. "I would love to but you know how much I struggled to find a dress and I am not about to throw away my opportunity to wear it."

He playfully rolled his eyes but released his grip so I could take a shower. We had promised Jc to help him set up for the party, and I wanted to be able to just change later on without having to come home.

Oscar had made breakfast for me while I was getting ready and I gave him an appreciative smile. "You left me some hot water, right?" I shrugged and he grabbed my sides to make me squeal. "I better have some or I'm coming down and dragging you in with me."

I enjoyed the rest of my breakfast and waited for him to finish getting ready so we could leave, admiring how handsome he looked as he drove. He smirked when he caught me staring and reached over to squeeze my knee. "Staring problem?"

"Only for you." He smiled and opened my door for me when we got to the C4 House. I ran inside and was immediately greeted by Barrie, who was always excited to see me. "Oh Barrie, I missed you so much!"

"And he missed you too. I swear he looks for you," Brian said, carrying an armful of boxes into the living room. I smiled at the thought and gave him a final scratch between the ears before standing up and helping Brian put everything on the table.

"Okay boss, where are our assignments?" Oscar had been crossing his fingers he wouldn't have to decorate the whole car ride over.

"(Y/N), you are on cookie baking duty with the girls and Christian, and Oscar is on decorating duty with me!" Oscar gave him a fake smile and I stuck my tongue out as I bounded into the kitchen.

When I entered, Christian was yelling at Franny and Nezza for not doing exact measurements, and Franny rolled her eyes before glancing over to me. "Hey! Tell Christian to have some more Christmas spirit and stop yelling at us!"

"Yeah Christian, pick on someone your own size," I said, hugging all three of them before washing my hands. "Although he is right, you have to level stuff off with a knife."

He jumped around in excitement that I was agreeing with him and Franny pouted. "You're supposed to agree with me."

We baked and danced around the kitchen to Christmas music for the next hour and a half, and we only interrupted by Oscar coming in to complain that Brian was yelling at him and he wanted to switch jobs.

Brian was trailing after him and rolling his eyes, informing us that he couldn't take constructive criticism while Oscar was giving me puppy eyes. I patted his shoulder and handed him the whisk I had been holding. "We can switch, Oscar. Don't worry Brian, my ego can take a little criticism."

He rolled his eyes but gave me a grateful smile. Brian and I finished decorating the tree and hanging up some tinsel on the railing of the stairs, trying to make the whole house look festive. Jc applauded our work and we eventually had everything finished for the party.

The girls and I went upstairs to get ready, helping each other with our hair and makeup. "(Y/N), this dress is gorgeous!"

"Thanks Nezza! I took me literally two weeks to find," I said, smoothing the sparkly red fabric. Oscar had come with me to pick it out and when he saw me in it, he was speechless just like how it is in the movies.

When we went downstairs, he had the same look on his face as he had that day and I tapped his cheek on my way past. "You'll catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that." He smiled and followed me to where Jc was setting up tables for food. "What can I do for you Jc?"

He brushed his hands on his thighs and shook his head. "That's okay, you've both done enough for me today. Just enjoy yourselves. There's eggnog and punch over there."

Oscar wrapped his arm around my waist and led me over, pouring some eggnog in a cup for me. I took a small sip and coughed at the burning flavor. Oscar frowned in question and took a sip from his own cup, laughing when he realized what was wrong.

He pulled Brian aside and pointed to the bowl. "Who added the rum to the eggnog?"

"I think Dylan. Why?" I handed my cup to him and he took a sip, laughing in surprise. "Woah, he was a little heavy handed with that!"

"A little? We're all going to be drunk in five minutes!" Oscar laughed and took another swig from his cup as we began to walk around and talk to everyone.

You could always tell when Oscar was tipsy because he would laugh a lot, but you could tell he was drunk when the laugh turned into a giggle.

I was talking to Kian and Ayla when I felt Oscar's arms wrap around my waist and he kissed my neck. "Hey cutie."

"Hey handsome," I replied, and that sent him into a giggling fit.

"Oscar must be drunk," Kian said with a laugh and I nodded, saying goodbye to both of them and sitting him on the couch to say the rest of my goodbyes.

I pulled his coat onto his shoulders and he frowned at me. "Where are we going? I'm having fun!"

"Yeah a little too much fun," I said, pulling him with me out to the car and putting him in the passenger seat. When we got home he was still pouting about me making him leave and I pinched his cheek lightly. "Let's get in our matching Christmas pajamas, okay?"

He nodded, changing quicker than me so when I met him downstairs he was sitting on the couch with two glasses of wine. I raised my eyebrows at him and he gave me a relaxed smile. "What?"

"Don't you think you've had enough alcohol tonight?" I moved to take the glasses from his hand but he pulled me onto his lap, pushing down on my hips so I couldn't move.

"Just one glass and then we can go to bed," he whispered and I finally nodded, taking one from him. It was so quiet and peaceful, with our tree on and I felt him move his lips close to my ear. "This is perfect. You're perfect."

His hand moved from my hip and I quickly jumped up, knowing exactly where this was going to go. I took both our glasses to the kitchen and he watched me with an innocent expression that made me smile. "We need to go to bed or Santa won't come."

"Hmm, what list do you think I'm on?" He was smirking as I walked past and I turned to smirk back.

"Keep acting like this and I can confidently say you're on the naughty list."