just tell me *P1* || h. webb

I had been laying in bed all morning while Harrison and the guys were filming videos downstairs. I was glad they had Harrison distracted because I didn't want to be around him at this moment in time. It sounds really awful because he's my boyfriend and I love him. However I just found out that I'm pregnant and I can't tell him.

I heard shouts and laughter from downstairs, sighing that I couldn't join in on the fun. I knew that if I tried to be down there Harrison would see through my façade and I would be forced to tell him. I definitely was not ready for that and didn't know if I ever would be.

All of a sudden the door opened and Harrison flung himself on the bed. "Hey doll, are you feeling okay?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hand on my stomach. I immediately sat up and scooted further away from him, earning a confused look. It was like he already knew somehow. He tried to pull me closer but I wouldn't let him.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just a little tired," I said looking away from him.  I couldn't look into his eyes and lie to him. I desperately wanted to tell him- I've wanted to tell him the past three months but I just couldn't. It only really started to bother me now because I could tell I was slightly showing and I didn't want him to see.

"You're an awful liar. Tell me what's up." He grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb. He grabbed my chin with the other hand and forced me to look up at him. The green orbs that I used to be able to get lost in now made me squirm. He could tell something was up and I knew I couldn't fake happiness any longer. "Come on, I know something's wrong and I'm not going to let you alone until you te-"

Harrison was cut off by Jc and Anderson walking into the room. They stopped in their tracks when they saw the serious expression's on our faces. "Sorry if we're interrupting. We were all heading out if you wanted to join?" Jc shifted uncomfortably as he talked and averted his eyes while Anderson stared at me.

Anderson and I were closer in age so we understood each other pretty well. He could tell that something was wrong without even talking to me and I knew eventually he would force me to tell him. Until then no one was going to find out.

"(Y/N) and I were just talking about some stuff so I think I'll pass," Harrison said. I shook my head at him and nodded to Jc.

"Just go. We'll talk later, I promise," I said. I knew it was a lie but I needed to be away from Harrison for a little to think about how I would go about the situation. He gave me a skeptical look so I nodded and pushed his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and got up, standing in the doorframe with the boys.

"You're welcome to come (Y/N). I just thought since you've been in here all day you didn't feel well," Jc said. I nodded and gave them both a smile. I glanced to Anderson who had a strange look on his face, and I furrowed my eyebrows. At that moment Anderson clutched the doorframe and started to fall. Harrison lunged to catch him before his head hit the hardwood floor.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed a pillow, shoving it under his head as Harrison shook his chest. "Anderson! Dude, are you okay? Someone call 9-1-1!" Harrison shot up off the floor and pulled his phone off the side table ready to call.

"Wait, no! I'm fine, just a bit dizzy. I'm okay now," he said looking up at me. I placed my hand on his back and helped him sit up while Harrison knelt down beside him again. "Sorry Jc, I don't think I want to go out tonight. Raincheck?" He looked at the ground as he spoke and Jc knelt down with me and Harrison.

"No problem bud. Health comes first. Maybe we'll all stay home too," Jc said while Harrison glanced over Anderson's body.

"Yeah I'm not going now. I didn't want to before and now I really don't," Harrison said. My face fell when I realized I would have to talk to him now.

"No seriously just go. I think I just need some food and a nap and I'll be golden. I'll feel awful if you all stay home because of me. Please go," he said. Harrison hesitated for a minute as he glanced between me and Anderson. He finally stood up, nodding and rubbing his hands over his face.

"You'll keep an eye on him for me, right? And you'll tell me if anything happens?" I hugged him tightly and nodded.

"Of course I will," I said, pecking his cheek. Harrison and Jc helped Anderson into his bedroom and I grabbed him a glass of water. When he was finally settled, Harrison shut the door and turned to me.

"Talk later, right?" I nodded and gave him the biggest smile I possibly could.

"Have fun, be safe, I love you," I said.

"Love you more, forever," he said walking out the front door. After I heard the latch click I sank to the floor.

'Yes, he says he loves you forever until he finds out you're pregnant and about to ruin his career,' I mumbled to myself. I let a few tears slip from my eyes before I decided to pull myself together and check on Anderson, but when I opened the door to his room, he wasn't there.

                                  ——————
(A/N)- Uh oh, where's Anderson? 😉 I hope you enjoy this two part imagine!