requests! (REQUESTS ARE CLOSED)

I am trying to organize this book a little better and decided that the best was to do that is to keep all the requests in one place! Any chapters that have been done for requests will show up under this part and I figured I would also put some rules, although there really isn't too many!

GUIDELINES FOR REQUESTS:

1. First things first, who is it going to be about? I will do pretty much anyone in the KnJ friend group (i.e. Kian, Jc, Bobby, Harrison, Anderson, Wyl, Oscar, Crawford, Will, Dylan, Danny, Christian, the Why Don't We boys, etc. because I probably missed someone ☺️)

2. What kind of relationship is it? Again, pretty much anything goes (i.e. best friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, strangers, brother/sister)

3. Basic plot/idea! I absolutely love to hear what you come up with and I'm pretty much down to do anything! I just ask that it not be inappropriate as a) I'm not very good at writing stuff like that in general and b) I want to keep everything fun and family-friendly.

That's it! Again, I love to hear your creative ideas, and doing requests is something I love so don't be afraid to send me one! I try to get to them as quickly as possible but sometimes life isn't always very cooperative and it might take me a little longer so please be patient! I promise I haven't forgotten you!

Also, I like to put username's at the beginning of the chapters so it is easy for them to know that that chapter is their request, but if you would like your request to remain anonymous please let me know and I would be happy to keep your username out of the chapter! I also automatically use (y/n) in place of a name but if you would like your name included just let me know!