stream || c. collins (request - @cloudycrawf)

thank you so much for requesting! <33
————————
"Wanna be in my stream tonight?" Crawford was giving me a hopeful smile and I hated to crush it but I was insanely camera shy when it came to things that were live that I couldn't see before the rest of the world got to.

"No but I'll sit in the corner and keep you company," I suggested, pointing to the bean bag that was just out of frame from where he would be. He pouted but I pecked his cheek and made my way over to the chair.

"Don't worry, Crawf. I'll stream with you," Oscar said, coming in the room and plopping down beside him.

Crawford smiled as he began setting things up. "You treat me better than (Y/N) does, maybe I should date you instead," he said with a laugh and I playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

"So are we just talking or are we playing a game or what are we doing?"

Crawford shrugged. "I usually just do whatever the viewers want me to do but I guess since you're the guest you can decide."

This began a ten minute argument over what game to play until I finally had enough. "Why don't you just do a simple Q&A?"

The boys both liked the idea, thank goodness, and they sent out their tweets saying that the stream was starting. Within a minute there were thousands of people online. I was always amazed at how many people watched him just sit and talk or play games.

"Hey everyone," Crawford greeted, scrolling through all of the comments while Oscar waved beside him. "We were going to stream a game but (Y/N) suggested a Q&A instead and I feel like I haven't chatted with you guys in so long."

"Why don't you guys tweet us some questions? The chat is scrolling way too fast for us to read," Oscar said and Crawford nodded, pulling out is phone. "Let's make the hashtag #AskCrawf."

Crawford pulled his phone out and refreshed his Twitter. "What's your favorite hair color you've had so far? Well, I liked the Danny Phantom look I had going for a while and I think (Y/N) did too," he said, glancing back to me and I nodded.

Oscar scrolled through some before smiling and looking at me. "Why does (Y/N) never stream with you? You wanna answer that one Crawf?"

"Isn't there a better question you could've picked?" Oscar laughed at my irritation which made me more mad.

"She's just a little camera shy even though there is no reason to be because I know you guys love her," he said, giving me a pointed look.

This question sparked a multitude of relationship questions and people begging for me to be in the stream. I took a deep breath and glanced in the mirror before walking behind Crawford and looping my arms around his neck.

He made a surprised noise and beamed up at me before swinging his chair around and scooping me into his lap. "She's here! She's really here!"

I laughed at his glee and showed him one of the questions I had found and he nodded. "What is your favorite thing about each other?" Well, my favorite thing about Crawf is his little dimple," I said, poking it.

He smiled and looked at me for a minute before looking back to the camera. "I think my favorite thing about (Y/N) is her selflessness and her ability to care about others so deeply."

"Awe Crawford," I turned around and squeezed him. "Now I feel bad because I should've picked something else as my favorite thing!"

"I know, I'm pretty amazing."

At some point Oscar had left so it was just Crawford and I, laughing and talking until he decided to end the stream. After, we scrolled through all of the Twitter screenshots and recordings people had taken from the stream and I liked my favorite ones.

"That was actually kinda fun," I said, flopping onto the bed. Crawford laughed and nodded, laying down next to me.

"So will you stream with me more now?" His hopeful smile returned and I poked his dimple again, grinning.

"Sure, why not?"