update.

wow, long time no see!

i'm so sorry for being so inactive on this story. 2019 has not been a fantastic year and i lost the spark i had for this book early on this year. my last two semesters of college have been rough to say the least and writing just didn't seem to bring me the joy it once did but i'm hoping now that i'm on winter break i can get my spark back!

with that being said, i want to write stories you all want to hear! so i'm asking you all to send in requests by messaging me here on wattpad! just include what boy or boys you want me to write about (corey, kian, bobby, harrison, jc, anderson, crawford) and anyone else you want included in the story and the situation you want! it can be a relationship, friendship, brother/sister, whatever you want! and since we are in the festive season, feel free to make them holiday themed!

i've never done requests before but i think they would be lots of fun and i know you will have wonderful ideas!

i also want to say a quick thank you to everyone who has been reading, voting, and adding this story to their reading lists and libraries even when i have not been active, you are truly amazing!

i'm so excited to be back and (hopefully) better than ever! lots of love!