Scared of losing you

A/N: It's the 60th part! Plot twist ahead!

---

Everyone especially Neil was ecstatic to see Miro again. It's been a while since they saw him. He said he's staying in the country for a while because he has some important things to handle.

"Siguro big time yung case na handle mo ngayon, talagang umuwi ka pa dito sa Pinas eh." Neil uttered. They invited Miro in their house for a dinner.

"Hindi naman. It's actually not a legal case. More of a personal matter to handle." Miro said and glanced at Leni.

Bongbong noticed how silent Leni was all throughout the dinner. He held her hand under the table, she looked at him, surprised, "Are you okay? Masama ba pakiramdam mo?"

"Hmm? Um yeah yeah, I mean no— I'm fine. Fine." She gave him a weak smile.

He nodded but he's not quite convinced with her. She's acting strange since Miro came. It bothered him.

"Daddy," She whispered to him, they were in the garden drinking.

"Hmm? Do you need anything?" He asked.

She shook her head, "Cr lang ako."

He nodded and watched her walk away. He volunteered to get another refill of beer inside the kitchen. "Samahan na kita pare." Miro said as he walked side by side with him.

"How are you? It's been a while." Miro said.

Bongbong smiled, "I'm doing fine actually. Ikaw?"

"Okay din." Miro said. "How are you and Leni? I see that you're together again."

Bongbong smiled, "Oh yeah. She just came back from States, mga ilang months palang sya dito."

Miro nodded and he went silent.

"Why?" Bongbong asked. He can feel that Miro has something to say.

"Huh? Um nothing." Miro chuckled. "I'm just curious if, um, she has, um Bong did she tell you something?"

Bongbong frowned, "About what? She's telling me a lot of things."

Miro sighed, "Did Leni tell you about her—"

"Daddy!" Leni suddenly interrupted Miro.

The gentlemen looked behind and they say Leni standing there. "Oh hi! Do you need anything? Kuha lang kami ng beer." Bongbong smiled.

"Wala naman, tulungan ko na kayo." She volunteered and get some of the bottles from him.

"Thanks!" Bongbong kissed her cheek.

Miro looked at Leni knowingly, she just ignored him.

---

Leni has been feeling worried the following days. She didn't know what to do with her situation. She wanted to just go back to the States and live her new life there, but she knew she can't. She must tell him the truth even if he hates her for life. She received a text message from Risa after a while interrupting her thoughts. She was invited for a lunch with Grace. She agreed of course.

"How are you and Bongets?" Risa asked, they were in a restaurant near the office.

"We're okay naman. Why did you ask?" Leni asked back.

"Wala naman, syempre with Miro here baka you know, baka matriggered ulit yung selos ni Bong. Alam mo naman." Risa explained.

"Well, we're not arguing about it naman. Saka matatanda na tayo, tapos na yung mga petty selos na yan." Leni smirked.