Don't Know What to Feel

A/N: Looks like I'm on a roll today! 3 uds today 🫶🏻😌

---

Sonya and Oscar was warmly welcomed by everyone. It's their first time to be invited by Sandro's family gathering and it was awesome feeling for them. They found Bongbong and Leni good people and good parents, they don't have any problems with the two. As for their friends, they were glad to meet all of them. They were a bit loud and full of stories but it was all fun. They're all good company. They never felt out of place.

Dinner was great, even more greater as they exchanged fun stories. Leni and Bongbong was quiet to each other. He felt her suddenly became aloof ever since they toured the place. He didn't know what happened. Until she excused herself telling everybody that she's just go outside to see the night view. He followed her of course.

"Hi!" He almost whispered as he walked towards her. He spotted her standing at the balcony staring blankly at the view in front of her. Her arms wrapped around herself.

She looked back and smiled weakly at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked hugging her from the back.

"I don't know." She honestly said.

He sighed and rests his chin on her shoulder, "Tell me about it."

"I don't know how to start. I— I just don't know." She sighed.

He hugged her tighter. "I'm always here to listen."

She closed her eyes for a while. She wanted to tell him a lot of things but she was afraid to even know the truth.

---

Andrea saw Leni walking alone outside early in the morning. She decided to join her. "Hi, Atty.!"

Leni looked back and saw Andrea walking towards her direction, "Good morning!"

"Can I join you?" Andrea asked.

Leni nodded.

"How's your stay so far?" Andrea asked as they started to walked.

"Everything is so nice here. The food, the view, the staff, I'll give 5 stars." Leni gave a thumbs up.

Andrea blushed a bit, "Thank you, Atty. Balik po kayo dito."

Leni nodded, "Sure. I'll tell Bong."

Andrea went silent.

Leni felt she the awkwardness between them so she decided to continue the conversation. "Daming kwento ni Bongbong about this place, maybe he went here a couple of time before."

Andrea just nod, "Project yata nila ito, Atty."

Leni nodded, "Yes actually. He told me that too. Binibiro ko nga baka kako madami syang naging girlfriend dito." She chuckled.

Andrea can feel her palm sweating already. She smiled too.

"Ikaw Andrea, are you single? Or in a relationship ka ba—" Leni asked.

"I'm single po." Andrea cut her off.

Leni nodded, "Bakit naman? Sa ganda mong yan, single ka? I doubt it, or baka naman may ex ka na hindi mo makalimutan?"

Andrea looked at her, surprised.

Leni chuckled, "Why? Is there someone? TOTGA mo siguro noh?"

Andrea smiled at her sadly, "There is someone. I'm still waiting for him actually. He made a promise, we made a promise."

Leni's heart breaks upon hearing that statement. She couldn't understand why she dive into that conversation.

"I really love him, Atty." Andrea looked at her straight to her eyes as if telling her something. "He's the love of my life. He's my everything. And I know that he loves me too."