I Won't Give You Up

She was woken up by his light kisses on her shoulder. She suddenly remembered what happened to them last night, she closed her eyes again.

"Good morning!" He whispers and started to ghost her neck.

"Bong— Bong, wait wait lang." She stopped him and covered her body with the blanket.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. He smirked.

She sighed, "Bong—"

"Yes baby?" He leaned closer to her face.

"Bong," she stopped him again, "This is not right."

His world seemed to stop after hearing her, "What? What do you mean?"

"This is not right. What happened to us last night was a mistake." She stated.

"Leni, I don't understand. How is that a mistake to you?" He asked, confused.

She bowed her head, "Bong, please, we shouldn't be doing that."

"Why not?" He asked, "We both know we still love each other and we can make it work. Just trust me—"

"That's the thing," she cut him off, "I don't think I can trust you again."

"Dahil pa rin ba to sa nangyari noon that's why you cannot trust me?" He asked.

"Sobra akong nasaktan, Bong." She started, her eyes became teary, " I imagined myself growing old with you. I imagined myself marrying and have kids with you pero anong ginawa mo?! Sinira mo lahat ng yun."

"That's why I'm sorry. Yung nangyari saamin ni Louise was a mistake. I don't love her anymore." He said.

"Pero bakit di mo ako sinundan sa England?!" She almost exclaimed. "I'm just waiting for you to follow me there, yun yung mga panahon na kailangan na kailangan kita but you weren't there!"

He was speechless, he just bowed his head. His heart broke.

"I'm sorry Bong but I don't think I can do this anymore. I just don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to hurt you too." She said.

He just sat there with his eyes closed, assessing his feelings.

"Bong, maybe we're not meant to be. Wag na natin ipilit pa, magkakasakitan lang tayo." She followed.

"I understand." He uttered after a while.

She flashed a weak smile, "Thank—"

"But I won't give you up, Leni."

----

Two days later, Bongbong together with the boys gathered at Koko's house after Bongbong called them up. It's important, he said.

"WHAT???! YOU AND LENI?!" Win exclaimed after knowing what happened between Bongbong and Leni.

"Ingay mo pare!" Neil told Win.

"Sorry, nabigla lang ako." Win apologized, "Pero di nga may nangyari talaga nung gabi na hinatid mo sya sa bahay?"

Bongbong nodded, "Oo nga kulit naman nito. Pero focus nga kasi that's not the problem, nandito tayong lahat because I don't know what to do next. Ayaw nyang makipagbalikan saakin."

The boys turned silent. Everyone was thinking how to deal with Bongbong's relationship with Leni.

"Hirap kasi nyan pare kung sinabi nya ng she cannot trust you anymore." Neil started.

"Oo nga pare, kahit mahal ka nya mahihirapan at magkakasakitan lang din kayo ng paulit-ulit." Koko follwed.

"Bakit kasi di mo sinabi sa kanya ang rason kung bakit di mo sya sinundan sa England?" Win asked.