The Revelation

Miro decided to visit Leni as he was thinking why she suddenly became cold towards him. She didn't answer any of his calls and text messages. He directly went to the Covered Courts of the campus as Grace told him,he searched for her and saw her watching Bongbong and the whole team practicing basketball.

"Hi! Leni!" Miro greeted and occupied the vacant seat beside her.

Leni was surprised with his presence. She was feeling the kilig but more of nervousness as she knew that his sudden presence will create another argument between her and Bongbong. "Oh! Uhm. Hi! How are you? What are you doing here?" She stammered.

He smiled. "I just came to visit you. I'm just wondering kasi what happened to you cause you're not answering my calls and text."

She tried to make herself composed. "Ah yun ba. Sorry ha! I'm sorry talaga. I was so busy kasi this past few days eh. I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay. I understand naman..." He uttered.

"Leni!" Bongbong interrupted their conversation. "Nasaan ang tubig at towel ko?!" He asked annoyingly.

Leni's eyes widened,she can feel her sweat forming on her forehead. "Ay sorry. Hindi ko napansin na tapos na pala. Sorry." She immediately handed to him his tumbler and wipe away his sweat using his towel.

"Ano ba kasing ginagawa mo? Diba sabi ko manood ka,hindi yung nakikipagkuwentuhan ka!" He scolded her as he saw her chatting with Miro.

"Hey,Pare!" Miro chimed in. "Just relax. Huwag mo namang pagalitan si Leni,we're just having a conversation."

Bongbong's annoyance reached it's peak. "Puwede ba pare huwag kang makialam sa usapan namin ng girlfriend ko. Bakit kaba nandito? Akala mo hindi ko alam na balak mong ligawan ang girlfriend ko?! Eh gago ka pala!"

"Bong. Tama na,huwag ka naman makipag-away dito. Please." Leni whispered trying to calm him.

"Girlfriend?" Miro asked curiously. "Sabi ni Leni saakin hindi naman daw kayo."

Bongbong suddenly grabbed the collar of Miro's shirt. "Eh tarantado ka pala eh! Girlfriend ko si Leni kaya puwede ba huwag kang lalapit-lapit sa kanya kung ayaw mong basagin ko yang mukha mo."

Leni panicked as she witnessed the rising situation,luckily Koko,Migz and Win immediately assisted Bongbong and Miro to avoid any trouble.

"Pare tama na yan. Friends tayo dito diba? Huwag na kayong mag-away." Koko enlightened them.

Bongbong just looked at Miro with cold eyes. He suddenly grabbed Leni's wrist and dragged her towards the exit door.

"Bong,nasasaktan ako!" Leni complained as he was holding her tight. "Bong! Nasasaktan nga ako,ano ba!"

"Bakit ako ba hindi?!" He exclaimed. "Leni you denied me. Alam mo bang para akong tanga kanina na ilang ulit kong sinabi na girlfriend kita tapos malalaman kong sinabi mo sa kanya na hindi tayo?!"

"Hindi naman talaga tayo ah! Ano bang problema-" He cut her off.

"Nagseselos nga ako!" He yelled.

She was stunned 😳

He looked away. "Pucha!" He didn't know how to handle this kind of situation as he wasn't used in expressing and confessing his feelings.

"Bong-"

"Umuwi na tayo." He cut her off and leave her behind. She followed him quietly.

During the ride,Leni was checking on him and trying to find the timing where she can talk to him about what happened earlier but he wasn't even talking making her lose her guts. Until he pulled over in front of their house,she handed him her helmet and exhaled deeply as she earned her courage.

"Can-" He cut her off.

"From now on hindi kana sasama kay Miro. Or tatanggap ng mga galing sa kanya. Am I understood?" He stipulated.

She wasn't actually surprised to hear such statements coming from him as it was clear to her why he seemed to not like Miro right from the start,he's jealous. And she understood,really. She nodded.

"Sige na. Pumasok kana,susunduin kita bukas ng umaga." He asserted.

She nodded and walked towards the gate.

"Leni!" He called.

"Ano?-" He cut her off by hugging her tightly. She gasped.

"Ayokong mapunta ka sa iba... Don't leave me... please." He whispered as he closed his eyes.

---

The next day,Bongbong went to Leni's house to fetch her. She wasn't talking that much during the ride as she was still bothered by his confession last night. She wanted to talk to him but she knew that he's not the type of guy that willingly expressed his feelings as he found it corny or baduy.

Their friends noticed how quiet Leni and Bongbong are. They were just sitting beside each other but not talking to that much unlike before.

"Anong meron dyan sa dalawa? LQ na naman?" Risa whispered to Win.

"Muntik magsuntukan kahapon sina Bongbong at Miro dahil kay Leni." Win whispered back.

"Whaat?!" Risa exclaimed getting the attention of her friends. "Ay sorry! Sorry!"

"Bakit? Anong nangyari?" Risa whispered to Win.

"Huwag ka ngang maingay,baka ako suntukin nyan ni Bongbong eh!" Win whispered. "Eh kasi nga nakita ni Bongbong na naguusap sina Miro at Leni,ayun nagalit! Muntik nang mabasag mukha ni Miro."

"Ay nakakaloka! Pang teleserye." Risa commented. "Feeling ko nagseselos si Bongbong."

"Feeling ko din." Win agreed.

"Hoy! Huwag nga kayong magbulungan dyan,naririnig ko kayo!" Bongbong interrupted.

Risa and Win just chuckled guiltily. "Sorry."

Bongbong smiled sarcastically. He looked at Leni and noticed that she's eating quietly,he suddenly intertwined his fingers with hers under the table. She looked at him surprised but he didn't mind and continued to eat. She just reciprocated his hand holding.

---

"Sabi ko nagseselos ako kay Miro." Bongbong confided to his friends as they were nagging him about what happened.

"Ayuun! Sa wakas! Umamin ka din!" They exclaimed. "Anong sabi ni Leni?"

"Wala." Bongbong replied. "Hindi ko na sya hinayaan magsalita,baka kung ano pang sabhin nya."

"Ha?!" They exclaimed again.

"Eh tarantado ka pala eh!" Koko retorted. "Dapat pinagsalita mo sya para nalaman mo kung anong nararamdaman nya! Gago!"

"Eh sa ayoko nga!" Bongbong refuted. "Baka kung saan pa mapunta yun kung pinagsalita ko pa sya. Baka lumala pa yung away namin,ayokong makipaghiwalay sya saakin."

"Ewan ko sa'yo pare! Ang labo mo!" Migz said.

"In love na yata ako kay Leni..." Bongbong confessed.

"Alam namin." They uttered simultaneously.

Bongbong frowned.

"Matagal na naming alam actually,ikaw nalang hindi nakakaalam na mahal mo sya. Mabuti ngayon alam mo na. Congrats,pare!" Win stated.

To be continued...