Perfect 🎤

Monday came and they whole university was all excited for this year's Organizations Festival. Leni at first didn't want to watch the opening saying she's not in the mood due to her complicated relationship with Bongbong but Risa and Grace managed to convinced her.

Leni together with Risa,Grace and Neil entered the university gymnasium where the opening program will start. Leni was confused of why they are seated at the front seats when they are used to seat on the bleachers. "Para mas maganda ang view." Risa explained.

10 minutes before the opening program,Risa texted Win that Leni was already settled. "Pare,nandiyan na daw si Leni. Nagtxt si Risa." Win informed Bongbong who's shaking his hands as he can already feel the nervousness.

"Ladies and gentlemen,please welcome... Ang taon-taon na nagpapakilig saating lahat! Koko Pimentel, Win Gatchalian, Migz Zubiri and Bongbong Marcos!" The hosts introduced bringing so much hype inside the gymnasium. Leni's jaw dropped as she wasn't expecting them to perform.

Koko,Win,Migz and Bongbong emerged from the back stage and took their places - Win on the guitar 🎸, Migz on keyboards 🎹, Koko on drums 🥁 and Bongbong being the vocalist 🎤. Bongbong located Leni first and gave her a smile,he felt relieved that she's there but felt the nerves also.

"Hi!" Bongbong uttered and exhaled heavily. Everyone squealed again. "Uhm. Before we perform, I just want to share something." He followed,everyone turned quiet and leaned an ear.

"Exactly 5 months ago,I accidentally bumped into a lady." He started. "She was stubborn,matapang at malakas ang loob which I didn't like. Then I forced her to be my girlfriend for a specific reason,just for a show. I wasn't interested on her at first but...  when I saw her smiling at me for the first time,that's when I found out that she already got me. I may sound so cheesy but that moment was magical for me. It was my first slowdown moment."

Leni started to feel uncomfortable as she can sense that Bongbong was talking about her.

"As the days passed by,I became attached to her unconsciously. I found out that she's madaldal and matakaw which for me was adorable." He continued,everyone laughed. "I started missing her kahit 1 second lang na hindi ko sya makita. Then I started to feel jealous whenever she's with other guys. I was even ready na makipag-suntukan sa mga lalaking yun huwag lang siyang maligawan." He smiled,everyone laughed. "Kaya lang... this past few weeks,our relationship went on rocks. She stopped talking to me,she stopped being sweet and caring to me,she even declined to drive her home. I know she has reasons but I am sure that I won't give her up." He stated and looked at Leni.

"Leni" He uttered,everyone's guess was right - he was talking about Leni. She looked back at him,she can feel the mixed emotions swarming her chest. "I know nasaktan kita. Alam ko din na nahihirapan ka but I want you to know that I am here. Your mayabang,basagulero,arogante at walang manners na boyfriend is still here." He continued,Leni felt her eyes turned blurry due to her tears. Everyone was quietly listening,some are already crying.

"My head is full of words I never said but this one, I can proudly say that... Leni, I love you." He professed,Leni's tears rolled down her cheeks. Everyone burst into tears 😭. "Alam kong mahirap paniwalaan pero wala eh,in love na ako sa'yo. Matagal na actually, I was just denying it kasi natatakot ako na baka you don't feel the same way. I am not used being like this,you know being cheesy and expressing my feelings but I think I really have to do this... I must do this... For you. For myself. And for love." He continued expressing his feelings,it felt good. Leni was just crying while listening to him. "Leni,mahal kita and I am willing to do everything just to have you back again." He followed.

Soon the music started to play with the tone of Perfect by Ed Sheeran. He kept an eye contact with her,appreciating her existence.

🎶 "I found a love for me,
darling just dive right in and follow my lead...
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet.
I never knew you were someone waiting for me.
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow,your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine..." 🎶

He sang but he can't help but to get emotional as he was looking at her causing his voice to crack indicating that he's about to cry. Leni felt it so new batch of tears rolled down her cheeks. She can't explain what she feels,everyone just appreciated Bongbong's love for Leni that they are literally crying while singing with him.

🎶 "Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass,listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,darling, you look perfect tonight." 🎶🎵

He continued singing with the audience waving their hands up in the air. He kept an eye contact with her as he meant every word of the song. Leni just looked back at him while tears continued to rolled down from her expressive eyes. She didn't know how to react,she felt the pain again because she knew that she love him. She misses him so much. She felt so special as she knew it was such a huge decision for him to profess his feelings in front of the whole university. She looked to her right side and saw Louise wiping her tears using her handkerchief,she suddenly remembered her current situation. "Paano si Louise? Diba he still love her? Is this part of the show? The agreement?" She asked herself. She looked at Louise again and saw the sadness in her eyes,she knew that she can't give in knowing that someone else is hurting. "Maybe it's just part of the agreement." Leni convinced herself. She wiped away her tears and immediately ran towards the exit door surprising everyone.

"Ayoko na. I don't want this pain anymore." She told herself as she continued to ran away.

To be continued...