You got me

Bongbong accompanied Leni at the library as she was about to read some research articles. She was quietly reading while Bongbong was sitting in front of her,gazing and appreciating her eyes,her nose,her lips,her hair - her face. You got me,Leni. I surrender. I'm all yours,My love. Bongbong told himself as he looked at her.

"Is there something wrong?" Leni asked bringing him back to reality.

"Ha? Ah. Wala. Sige lang magbasa ka lang. I'll wait for you." He stammered.

She smiled and continued to read the last article. He slowly took her right hand which was placed atop the table and removed the ballpoint pen that she's holding. She looked at him curiously,he looked at her eyes and kissed the back of her hand. She blushed and continued to read,implying that she's okay with what he's doing. He kept on playing with her hand,he smiled as he felt butterflies swarming his stomach every time he holds her hand. It's magic. He thought.

"Mahal..." He uttered. She looked at him. "What's your ideal guy?"

"Ha? Why did you suddenly asked?" She was surprised 😯

"Katulad ni Miro? Am I right?" He concluded.

She sighed. "Mahal,hindi naman yun ganun. It's just that,si Miro kasi... I find him sweet atsaka mabait. I can feel his sincerity. Pero friends nalang kami,Mahal." She explained trying to find the right words as she didn't want another argument to rise.

"Pero parang sya ang ideal man mo?" He asked.

"Mahal puwede huwag na natin yang pag-usapan. Ayokong mag-away tayo." She requested.

"Hindi naman 'to away Mahal. Nagtatanong lang ako kung anong ideal man mo." He defended.

She clicks her tongue. "Sige na,okay fine. Uhm. Syempre yung gusto ko yung honest and faithful. God fearing importante yun. Okay din yun sweet tapos may sense of humor. Kung sa physical appearance naman gusto ko yung malinis tingnan. Ayoko nung mga pa-bad boy!"

"So ayaw mo saakin?!" He asked,a bit irked.

"May sinabi ba ko?" She countered.

"Sabi mo ayaw mo ng mga bad boy! Eh di ayaw mo nga saakin!" He contradicts.

"Akala ko ba hindi tayo mag-aaway? Bakit napipikon ka?" She asked.

He sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry. Hindi ako pikon okay."

---

The next day,Leni felt dithered as Bongbong was nowhere to be found. He wasn't answering her calls and texts since morning,"Baka nakipagbasag-ulo na naman yun. Naku talaga Marcos! Lagot ka sakin." She told herself.

"Nasaan sila?" Grace asked as the boys was nowhere to be found.

"Ewan ko dun sa mga yun. Sabi ni Win sasamahan daw nila si Bongbong." Risa replied.

Leni's attention immediately caught by Risa's statement. "Sasamahan si Bongbong saan? She exclaimed. "Baka naman basag-ulo yan? Sus ko naman!"

When Risa was about to speak,Grace cut her off. "Oh my gosh! Ayun sila!" Grace exclaimed 😱

Leni and Risa's head automatically turned searching for them,they saw a commotion then they saw Koko,Win,Migz and Bongbong revealed themselves from girls who literally surrounded them taking some pictures and selfies.

"Oh! My gosh! Is that Bongbong? The Bongbong Marcos?" Risa exclaimed.

Leni's jaw dropped as she saw Bongbong walking towards them with his friends. He wasn't the Bongbong Marcos whom she used to know. "Is this real? Is he real?" She thought as she saw his new look,his messy and long hair was replaced by newly trimmed hair plus it was neatly combed and wax,he finally shaved his beard,his ear piercing was gone,his nirvana t-shirt was replaced by fashionable polo,no more ripped skinny jeans as he was wearing a not so tight maong pants which was slightly "bitin" and his ragged converse shoes was substituted by his top-sider shoes. In short,he totally changed his looks from head to toe,no more bad boy image but a more presentable and neat Bongbong Marcos instead.

Leni was bothered by her thoughts about him and didn't notice that he's already standing in front of her. Bongbong chuckled as he knew that this would be her reaction the moment she saw him in his new look.

"Mahal,sarado mo yung bibig mo." He joked and initiated to close her mouth as she was badly astounded 😲

"Ha? Ay sorry,Mahal." She was brought back to reality. "Ano kasi-"

"Kasi sobrang guwapo ko." He cut her off completing her sentence.

"Kasi sobrang guwapo mo..." She unconsciously copied him as she was still flabbergasted 😲

He chuckled.

"Ha? Hindi. No. No. That's not what I meant. Ano kasi nagulat lang ako... nagulat lang sa yan... yang itsura mo ngayon." Leni stammered as she realized what she said.

Bongbong just chuckled while shaking his head as he knew that she was affected by his new look. They soon eat their lunch together but other girls couldn't help themselves but to intentionally pass through their table and some asked to take selfies with Bongbong and his friends which they  agreed (he loved the idea that girls are following him and crazy over him).

Suddenly Leni cleared her throat. "Mamaya na nga photo ops,kain muna! Ano ba yan!"

They all looked at her,she looked so affected by those girls who are making their way just to be noticed by Bongbong and his friends.

"Sus! Selos naman agad ang Mahal ko." Bongbong chuckled and kissed her hair. She just rolled her eyes 🙄. Bongbong laughed at her reaction,it was quite new to him as she didn't deny the fact that she's jealous. "Huwag kanang magselos,hindi naman ako intersado sa kanila." He continued.

"Sus! Kaya nga nagbago ng look yan si Bongbong pra sa'yo Leni." Win revealed.

"Oo nga, sabi mo daw kasi ang ideal man mo yung malinis tingnan,ayaw mo daw sa bad boy ang dating. Kaya ayan,nagpatulong kahapon saamin." Migz explained.

"Hoy!" Bongbong crumpled the tissue and throw it to them. "Huwag nga kayong maingay dyan! Nakakahiya naman kayo! Dapat hindi nyo na sinabi!"

They laughed. "Nahiya kapa eh totoo naman." Koko uttered. "Totoo yun Leni,dahil sa'yo kaya yan naging ganyan,ang lakas ng tama sa'yo eh!" He followed.

Leni blushed and look at Bongbong who's currently turning red due to embarrassment. "Huwag kang maniwala dyan sa mga yan,puro yan kalokohan!" Bongbong defended as he look back at her.

"Kalokohan daw?!" Win exclaimed. "Eh sabi mo nga kahapon saamin,pare tulungan nyo nga ako. Ayaw kasi ni Leni ng bad boy,gusto nya daw yung malinis tingnan. Ano suggestion nyo?" Win followed imitating Bongbong.

They all nodded in agreement making Bongbong widened his eyes that he couldn't find his words that can redeem himself from the embarrassment. He looked at Leni and she's smiling sweetly at him.

"Mahal,inaaway nila ako! Pinagkaka-isahan nila ako,pagalitan mo yang mga yan!" Bongbong pouted looking like a child.

She giggled and gave him a hug,resting his head on her chest and he immediately wrapped his arms into her waist. "Uy,kayo ha! Huwag nyo ngang inaaway 'tong baby ko. Kayo talaga puro kayo kalokohan." Leni scolded them playfully. "Baka umiyak 'tong baby ko." She followed and kissed his temple. Bongbong stick his tongue out,teasing them. 👅

They all laughed. "Naku! Kumain na nga tayo,kasi andaming nakatingin saatin lalo na yung mga babae. " Leni uttered. "Baka lumapit pa sila sa'yo tapos magpapicture." She followed talking directly to Bongbong.

Bongbong just smiled at her as observed her while she's eating and talking. It still mesmerized him. He held her close as he wrapped an arm on her waist.

To be continued...