Obey him

It's Sunday,Leni's rest day. She was still sleeping but she felt a sudden movement following it by shaking her shoulder. "Mahal? Gising kana! 8:30 na!"

She slowly opened her right eye to check who it was. "What are you doing here?" She mumbled as her guess was correct - It's Bongbong. The Bongbong Marcos who always interrupts her precious sleep and always stole her rest day.

"What am I doing here?!" He reiterated. "Ginigising ka!" He flashed his infamous smile.

She rolled her eyes. "Ewan ko nga sa'yo! Ang aga aga nambubwisit ka naman. Dapat kasi not allowed ka dito sa bahay eh!" And went back to sleep.

He clicks his tongue. "Ay naku! Matigas na naman ang ulo,sabi ko gumising kana dyan. Tayo na kasi!"

"Ewan ko sa'yo! Umalis kana nga. Inaantok pa ako. Puyat ako!" She retorted and hide on her pillow.

"Ayaw mong tumayo ha!" He uttered and suddenly joined her in bed. "Sige matulog nalang tayo." And comfortably hugged her.

"Bong!!!" She whined.

He chuckled. "Ano? Gusto mo matulog diba? Eh di matulog tayo!" He hugged her tightly.

She faced him with cold eyes. "Alam mo ba yung kasabihan na,magbiro kana sa lasing huwag lang sa bagong gising? Ang aga-aga Marcos ha! Hindi ako nakikipag joke sa'yo. Puyat ako!"

He chuckled. He knew that she's already pissed off 😤 as she was calling him by his last name (his indicator that she's mad at him🤣) but he will not surrender that easy. He loved to pissed her off 😈

"Hindi rin naman ako nakikipagjoke sa'yo ha! Ang init naman ng ulo mo,bakit kaba kasi napuyat? Baka naman iniisip mo ko kaya hindi ka makatulog?" He boosted his ego.

"Ang kapal talaga ng mukha mo! FYI hindi kita iniisip!" She retorted. "At tsaka paanong hindi ako mapuyat eh tawag ka nang tawag?! Hanggang 2am kaya tayo nag-usap kagabi!"

He laughed at her reaction. "Ay oo nga pala. Namimiss kasi kita."

Her anger suddenly faded away as he was being the other side of himself - the sweet and caring one whom she loved. Her nostrils flared as she was trying to suppress her smile. "Sus! Ang aga-aga nambobola ka! Paanong namimiss eh araw-araw nga tayo magkasama diba? Tapos magkausap pa tayo through phone calls kapag gabi."

He smiled. "Basta namimiss kita kahit 1 second lang na hindi kita makita." And he hugged her again.

She blushed. She can feel the chills traveling her spine. She kissed his nose. "I miss you too..."

He smiled. "Sige na,tama na yan! Maligo kana nga,date tayo!" He stood up and assisted her from getting out of her bed.

She was about to enter the bathroom when he suddenly grabbed her wrist causing her to turned to him. He pulled her into a hug enveloping her small body into his arms,"Good morning,Mahal ko." He whispered and kissed her temple.

---

They went to the mall to watch a movie as they usually do(it became their special bonding moment) then they started to stroll around starting it by checking if there's a new arrival bags which is Leni's favorite.

"Mahal,cr lang ako ha. Hintayin mo ako dito." Bongbong uttered.

She nodded and continued to look for a new bag when her phone suddenly rang. She immediately took it from her bag and was surprised to see the caller's name.

AaaMiro😍❤️
Calling...

She excitedly answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi! Leni. How are you?"

"I'm good. Ikaw?"

"Okay lang din. Lalong naging okay kasi kausap kita."

"Sus!" *blushes* "Nambola kapa."

Miro chuckled. "Hindi bola yun ah! I'm just stating a fact. Wh-"

"Ay Miro,I'm sorry pero I need to go. Let's talk later nalang. Bongbong is here na kasi."

"Oh! Okay. I-"

Call ended .

"Sino kausap mo Mahal?" Bongbong asked as he saw her talking to someone over the phone.

"Ha?" Leni panicked a bit as she knew that he's going to be mad if she tell him that Miro called. "Wala. Wala mahal."

He frowned as he felt something strange. "I saw you talking to someone over the phone. Sino yun?"

She sighed and decided to be honest to him just like what they've promised each other. "Si Miro."

He suddenly felt irritated 😤 as he heard Miro's name. "Bakit ka tinatawagan nun? Nanliligaw ba sa'yo yun?!"

"Mahal naman eh. Galit ka na naman. Wala naman yun eh. Friends lang kami." She tried to calm him down.

"Leni,nililigawan kaba nung Miro na yun?!" He reiterated.

She looked down. "Sabi nya saakin he likes me daw."

"Where's your phone?" He asked coldly.

She looked at him curiously. "Ha? Why? Is-"

"Where's your phone?!" He reiterated. She was startled 😱 and immediately get her phone inside her bag and handed it to him.

"Ito gamitin mo." He uttered coldly as he handed her his phone. She looked at him in curiosity. "Palit tayo ng phone. Gamitin mo 'tong saakin." He instructed. She nodded quietly and took his phone.

They continued to stroll around the mall but she was quiet this time still bothered by his reaction. "Bakit galit na galit na sya agad? Tumawag lang naman si Miro. Haayys! Pero baka kasi totohanin nya yung threat nyang babasagin ang mukha ni Miro if ever na manligaw saakin. Naku! Ayoko namang makipagbasag-ulo 'tong lalaking 'to,kahit naiinis ako dito concerned parin naman ako." She thought as she was a bit confused of Bongbong's reaction.

"Uwi na tayo." He uttered out of the blue.

"Ha? Bakit Mahal,is there something wrong?" She asked,concerned.

"Pagod na ako." He uttered coldly and started to walk towards the parking area.

"Mahal? Okay ka lang ba? May problema ba tayo?" Leni asked while he's driving. He started to act cold since they switched phones,she was aware of it. He didn't bother to answer her and continued to keep quiet until they arrived her house.

"Mahal kung may problema tayo pag-usapan sana natin." She uttered before entering the gate.

"Ayokong kinakausap mo si Miro." He said coldly. "Ayokong binabanggit mo pangalan nya. Naiintindihan mo ba ako?"

Leni sighed. "Opo,Mahal."

"Good." He uttered. "Sige na pumasok kana. Tatawag ako when I get home." He kissed her forehead.

She nodded. "Okay. Goodnight. Take care!"

"Goodnight. Take care!" He uttered and drove away.

Leni sighed as she looked at him driving away. "Ayokong makipag-away ulit sya. Ayoko ng gulo. Gusto ko si Miro pero paano si Bongbong? Mas matimbang parin naman si Bongbong dito sa puso ko kaya susunod nalang ako sa gusto nya." Leni told herself.

To be continued...