Stipulated

"Grabe si Bongbong!"

"Ang swerte naman nung Leni!"

"Nakakainggit talaga!"

"Next month, break na yan!"

Everyone was talking about Bongbong's "proposal" to Leni. There are different comments and opinions about what happened - there are happy and got kilig but there are some who are resentful about it especially those girls who has a crush on him. And because it was the hottest topic inside the campus,it didn't escape Louise's ears also.

Louise and her friends,Kaye and Abby was spending their vacant time at the cafeteria when Kaye heard the other table talking about Bongbong's "proposal".

"Uy,girl! Ano how are you?" Kaye started to ask Louise.

Louise frowned. "Ha? Why? Is there something wrong?"

Kaye sighed heavily. "You heard about Bongbong right? And the rooftop thingy?"

"Yeah!" Louise nodded. "Trending nga diba?"

"And?" Kaye sustained.

Louise frowned as she didn't get what Kaye was talking about.

"Are you jealous?" Abby asked courageously.

That's when Louise got what they're trying to say but she's quite surprised that they've thought she's jealous when in fact she's happy that Bongbong found another girl. "Ha? No! Why would I feel jealous? I am happy for him,for them."

Kaye and Abby looked at Louise unconvinced. They've witnessed Louise and Bongbong's relationship and it's incredulous to hear that Louise wasn't actually feeling jealous about Bongbong having a girlfriend 😧

---

Leni was walking through the hallway,she felt strange as she noticed that all eyes are on her. She didn't know what to feel - proud 😎, shy ☺️, happy 😊, awkward 😥 because some of those eyes seemed to be happy to see her but some of those eyes observed her from head to toe and she knew that her situation started after Bongbong "confessed his feelings" for her.

"Nakakainis talaga yang Bongbong Marcos na yan!" She said at the back of her mind. She was ranting about him inside her head that she didn't notice Risa and Grace calling her from behind.

"Leni!"

"Uy! Leni! Wait!"

Risa and Grace trying to walk a bit fast just to catch her and her seemingly divided attention but unfortunately,Leni didn't hear them until she entered their classroom. Risa and Grace sighed and just followed her inside.

"Hoy! Leni!" Risa poked Leni as soon as she and Grace took a seat beside her.

"Uy!" Leni was startled 😱.

"Ano bang iniisip mo? Tinatawag ka namin ni Grace di ka lumilingon!" Risa asked.

"Ha? Sorry! Di ko kayo narinig! Sorry!" Leni apologized as she didn't hear them.

Grace chuckled 😆 "Akala namin di mo na kami kilala... Syempre you're famous eh! Bongbong Marcos' girlfriend!"

"Naku! Ano ba kayo! Hindi noh!" Leni disconfirm. They all laughed.