Coerced

Leni felt her phone vibrated the moment she opened her eyes.

1 unread message from 0916*

Enjoy your day! Hahaha 😈

Leni felt annoyed with his text message,she knew he'll do everything just to convince her. She ignored the message and started to prepare as she has a 7:30 class.

---

5 minutes before 7:30 and Leni was already walking a bit fast for her not to get late but unfortunately, Bongbong and his friends block her way. 

"Oh! There you are!" Bongbong uttered. Leni rolled her eyes and tried to resume walking but he suddenly grabbed her arm preventing her from walking away.

"Ano ba!" She exclaimed and withdrew from his grip.

"Whooo!" Win,Migz and Koko uttered,thrilled with her response.

"Ano bang problema nyo?!" Leni exclaimed.

Bongbong scoffed. "Simple lang naman... Be my girlfriend!"

It's time for her to scoffed. "NO!" And walked away leaving them behind.

"It looks like mahihirapan ka pare!" Win remarked as he saw Leni's response.

"Anong plano mo?" Migz asked Bongbong.

"Daanin natin sa santong paspasan!" Bongbong spilled while watching Leni walking away.

---

Leni was about to transfer to humanities building,she used the pedestrian lane to cross the street when a car suddenly honked it's horn.

"Aayyy!" Leni was startled 😱 causing the papers and books she's holding scattered all over the street. When she was about to pick up her things, the owner of the car laughed loudly. She frowned and looked at them,she saw Bongbong and his friends 🙄

"Balak nyo ba akong patayin?!" Leni uttered,annoyed already 😠

"No." Bongbong replied curtly. "Just be my girlfriend!" He followed.

Leni leaned towards Bongbong's face. "NO!" And immediately pick up her things and leave them behind.

---

Leni together with Risa and Grace was walking towards the cafeteria supposedly taking their lunch when a bunch of men attacked Leni,throwing eggs and showered her with flour.

"Tama na! Ano ba!" Risa and Grace  shouted and prevent them from attacking Leni. The men gave Leni the last wave of attack and ran away 🏃🏻

"Okay ka lang ba,Leni?"

"May masakit ba sa'yo? Sino ba kasi 'yon?!"

Risa and Grace immediately assisted Leni as they saw how messy she was.

"Okay lang ako. Salamat." Leni nodded while dusting off the flour on her skirt.

"Ano? Kaya mo pa ba?" Bongbong suddenly appeared with his friends looking satisfied with what happened to her.

"Bong?!" Grace uttered surprisingly 😲