Resist. Must Resist

"Puso'y laging nasasaktan
'Pag may kasama kang iba
'Di ba nila alam
Tayo'y nagsumpaan
Na ako'y sa iyo
At ika'y akin lamang

Kahit anong mangyari
Ang pag- ibig ko'y sa'yo pa rin
At kahit ano pa ang sabihin nila'y
Ikaw pa rin ang mahal
Maghihintay ako kahit kailan
Kahit na umabot pang
Ako'y nasa langit na
At kung 'di ka makita
Makikiusap kay Bathala
Na ika'y hanapin at sabihin
Ipaalala sa iyo
Ang nakalimutang sumpaan
Na ako'y sayo at ika'y akin lamang
Oh..."

Bongbong looked at Leni's eyes as he sing the song while strumming on his guitar. They were again sitting by the shore waiting for the sun to wake up. It was their last day in Batangas so they wanted to witness the beautiful sunrise offered.

"Thank you ha!" She uttered.

"For what?" He asked.

"Sa lahat. You make me so happy and special. I couldn't ask for more." She explained.

He smiled and hold her hands. "Mahal,no need to thank me. You deserve all the love and efforts,I'll never get tired of doing little things for you. I love you."

She hugged him. "I love you too Mahal. So much."

---

After lunch the whole barkada packed their bags as they were about to leave the province. Bongbong went outside looking for Leni but he furrowed his eyebrows as saw her sitting under the coconut tree with Migz,they were talking seriously until Leni leaned her head on his shoulder and rubbed his back. "What are they doing? Shit! Bong ano ba?! Huwag kang mag-isip ng kung ano-ano,kaibigan mo si Migz."

"Leni!" Bongbong called. "Bakit ka nandito?"

She sat straight and smiled at him. "Uy Mahal,you're here pala. Nag-uusap lang kami ni Migz,bakit?"

"Aalis na tayo. Tara na." He uttered.

"Okay!" She smiled and stood up. "Migz tara na,uwi na tayo." She followed.

"Sige,sunod ako." Migz smiled at them.

They finally bid their goodbyes to each other as they were going to ride on their respective cars - Neil, Grace and Miro, Risa and Win, Koko and Migz,Bongbong and Leni. The ride going back to Manila was quiet for Bongbong and Leni,he didn't talk too much since they left the hotel and only the sound of radio was heard.

"Mahal,are you okay?" Leni asked. He nodded without even glancing at her. "Okay..." She uttered and slipped her hand with his.

"Bakit kayo magkasama ni Migz kanina?" He asked after a while. He didn't want to ask her that,he tried his best not to but he was dying to know.

"Ah yun,wala lang Mahal. Kuwentuhan lang kami kanina." She replied transparently. He nodded. She frowned as she got a hint of why he's not talking that much. "Galit kaba?" She asked.

"No." He replied coldly. "Ayoko lang nung nakita ko,nakapatong yung ulo mo sa balikat nya." He continued without removing his eyes on the road.

"I'm sorry Mahal. It won't happen again. I'm just comforting Migz kanina,I'm sorry." She explained.

"Comforting? What happened?" He frowned.

"Ha? Um. Wala may ano kasi Mahal... May nakuwento lang syang medyo sad kaya ayun. Pero wala yun Mahal." She stammered. She didn't want to lie to him but Migz told her not to tell anyone especially the boys.

"Okay. Basta I don't want to see yung mga ganun ha." He stated.

"Yes Mahal." She smiled and rested their intertwined hands on her lap.