Part title

A/N: Pa-birthday pa natin to kay VP Leni. Tapos sa May 9, 2022 yung talagang birthday gift natin 💖

---

Bongbong and Leni prepared themselves for the 8pm mass. Their house helpers already organized the food that they are bringing inside the car. Sandro knocked on his parents's door.

"Are you ready?" Sandro asked.

"Malapit na anak." Leni said, still sitting in front of her vanity mirror.

Bongbong looked at Sandro and mouthed, "30 minutes pa yan."

Sandro smirked.

"Pinagtatawanan nyo ba ako?" Leni frowned at them.

"Ha? No!" Bongbong denied. "We're not saying anything. Just go, do your thing."

Sandro laugh. He was then again entertained by his parents. He knew how his dad can be scared of his mom. "Mommy, di tayo puwedeng malate." He reminded.

"Yes yes anak. I know. Maaga pa naman." Leni answered while fixing her hair.

"Sige na anak, ako na bahala sa mommy mo. Maglalagay pa 'to ng kung ano-ano sa mukha nya kaya mamaya pa 'to. Sabay nalang kami bababa mamaya. Promise hindi tayo malelate." Bongbong assured his son, lowering his voice so that Leni wouldn't hear anything he said.

Sandro smirked, "Sige dad. Check ko lang yung mga food na dadalhin natin."

Bongbong nodded and watched Sandro went out of their room. He now watched Leni doing her makeup. He didn't understand why she has to put a lot of creams and powder on her face when she's taking some oral sunscreen and collagen. He sighed.

"Malapit na." Leni said after seeing his expression. He's bored again. She knew how irritating it is for him to wait for her to get ready whenever they're going out somewhere.

He walked towards her, "Tama na yan, maganda ka na." He gave her a peck on the lips.

"Hmm huwag ka na mag kiss, kaka-lipstick ko lang daddy." She whined.

He laughed, "Gusto mo mag isang round pa tayo ngayon eh."

She frowned, "Tumigil ka, Ferdinand! Mapapagalitan tayo ng anak natin."

He just laughed and walked out of their room, "Bilisan mo na kasi."

---

They arrived at the church right before the mass started. They went in front as Anya's family got there first and was able to reserve seats for them. Sandro exchanged pleasantries with Anya and her family which includes her siblings.

"Tita, Tito, I would like you to meet my mom and dad." Sandro finally introduced. "Mommy, Daddy, this is Tita Sonya, Anya's mom and Tito Oscar, Anya's dad."

Leni and Bongbong beamed at Anya's parents, "Hi! Finally, nagkakilala din tayo." Leni said.

"Madaming kwento si Sandro about sainyo." Bongbong said.

"Ay naku! Mabuti naman po at nakilala na namin kayo." Sonya beamed.

"Madami din kwento si Sandro tungkol sainyo. Buti nalang at nagkakilala na tayo." Oscar said while shaking Bongbong's hand.

Leni and Bongbong also met Anya's siblings— Jiggs, Alexis, and Ainna.

They were all ears as the mass went on. Leni and Bongbong were seated together while Sandro chooses to be right next to Anya. Everything was fine until Bongbong searched for her fan.

"Mommy, nasaan yung pamaypay mo?" Bongbong whispered through Leni's ear.

"Ito. Bakit?" She looked at him and he was sweating already. "Naiinitan ka?"