Team Real

It was the last day of school for the first semester,a lot of students were already off the campus as they were having their short vacation. Leni was walking through the hallway as she was set to take her final exam,her last exam,when someone called her.

"Leni!"

She immediately turned around to check who it was as she found it familiar. "Miro?"

"Hi! How are you?" Miro walked towards her.

She flashed a forced smile as she knew it will be an argument again with Bongbong if in case he saw them talking. "Uhm. I'm fine. I was about to take my exam ngayon." She stated,trying not to prolong the conversation.

"Okay. Good luck!" He nodded. "I'm here kasi sinamahan ko si Neil sa paghatid kay Grace. I was invited nga pala by them to join you guys sa short vacation in Batangas."

She widened her eyes. "And? You're coming?"

"Maybe. I'd love to." Miro smiled bringing so much stress to Leni as she knew that Bongbong wouldn't like the idea of him coming with them. "But Bongbong will surely be bent out of shape so I think hindi nalang ako sasama. Ayoko ng gulo." He followed bringing relief to her.

"Naku pasensya kana ha! Ikaw pa tong kailangan mag-adjust para kay Bongbong-" Leni started but was suddenly interrupted by an annoyed voice behind.

"Leni!!!" It was Bongbong who walks towards them. "What's going on here?!"

"Pare! How are you?" Miro aimed to shake his hand but Bongbong ignored it.

"Why are you here?" Bongbong asked Miro coldly. "Why are you talking to my girlfriend?" He followed and held Leni close through her waist.

"Mahal..." She whispered trying to calm him. She can feel her nerves rocking.

"Uhm. Nothing pare. I just saw Leni while walking pero paalis na din ako,sinamahan ko lang si Neil." Miro explained transparently. "Sige,I'll ho ahead. Ingat kayo!" He bid.

Leni sighed in relief. "Thank God!" She thought.

"Bakit ka kinakausap nun?" He asked coldly.

"Nangumusta lang Mahal." She replied. "Wala naman yun eh. Galit kana naman."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like him being around?." He retorted.

She sighed. "Mag-aaway na naman ba tayo?!

He exhaled heavily as he realized that he was over reacting again. "I'm sorry."

She nodded. "Tara na,ihatid mo nalang ako sa room ko. May exam ako eh." She changed the topic and dragged him.

"Uhm,mahal?" He started while walking. "Anong pinag-usapan nyo ni Miro kanina? Matagal ba kayong nag-usap? How long?"

She looked at him,she knew he was jealous again and she loved it somehow. She decided to make fun of him. "Hmm. Medyo matagal din mahal. Mga 20 minutes yata." She lied 🤥

He panicked. "Ha? 20 minutes? Bakit ang tagal? Anong sabi nya?"

She smirked discreetly. "Wala naman masyado pero he asked me kung boyfriend daw ba kita."

"And? What did you tell him?"

"I said... No. You're not my boyfriend."