Nostalgia

It has been 3 months since Leni agreed to became Bongbong's "girlfriend" and the sweetness and closeness they have came out naturally. Their friends were actually amused by their relationship,they knew that it was all for agreement but they couldn't help but to sometimes gave meaning when it comes to their actions.

On the other hand, Louise felt lamented sometimes thinking about how they ended their relationship. She felt so much regrets when she chose to break up with him. She hate herself for letting him go even though she still cares and love him. She felt so much hurt and jealousy every time she saw him with Leni walking at the hallway while holding each other's hands. She felt so much hurt and jealousy every time she saw him smiling sweetly while talking and listening to Leni. She felt so much hurt and jealousy every time she saw his eyes sparkling ✨ while looking back at Leni. She felt so much hurt and jealousy because she knew she still love him but she can't do anything but to feel the hurt and jealousy over and over again.

Louise was scrolling through her phone reading her old text messages with Bongbong,she felt nostalgic that she decided to call him. Luckily,he answered after 4 rings.

"Hello? Bong?" She uttered.

"Louise?" He answered.

"Ah. Yeah. How are you?"

"Uhm. I'm good. Yeah. Good. How about you?"

"Oh! That's nice,glad to hear that.. I'm good din..."

"Ohhh..."

Silence...

"Uhm... Bong,do have plans today? Later?"

"Wala naman. Bakit?"

"I'm just thinking if we could... you know... Hangout? Coffee? If it's 👌🏻 with you."

"Sure. Sige why not!"

Later that afternoon,Bongbong and Louise met at Starbucks to have some coffee,they talked about their personal life and what happened to them after they broke up. They stayed up until 6:00pm and he insisted that he should bring her home. They also started to communicate with each other after that.

---

Monday came but Leni felt something different as she didn't received any text message from him since yesterday afternoon. He doesn't call her either just like what they used to do every night - talking through the phone for 3 hours.

Lunch time came but he didn't wait for her outside the classroom,she's a bit curious of where he is.

"Wala kang sundo?" Grace asked.

Leni shrugged 🤷🏻‍♀️. "Hayaan nyo na. Tara na gutom na ko eh. Baka naghihintay na din sila dun." She forced a smile and started walking towards the cafeteria where Win,Migz and Koko are probably waiting for them. (Yes! They were having lunch together since last month causing to form a big circle of friends)

"Oh,saan si Bongbong?" Migz asked the moment he saw the girls arrived at the cafeteria.

"Aba ewan! Kala namin nandito na eh." Risa frowned.

"Ha? Eh diba sinusundo nun si Leni every lunch break. Dapat kasama nyo." Win stated.

"Ang kulit mo naman eh! Sabing wala nga. Hindi nga namin kasama. Hindi nya sinundo si Leni." Risa eagerly replied. Win rolled his eyes. (They're always like that. Fighting. Sometimes their friends teased them but they hated it. 🤣)