Hey, Dad!

"Bong—"

"What— what did you just say?" Bongbong's voice trembled. He felt like a bucket of cold water just poured into him. He can't move. He can't think. He can't breathe.

"I'm sorry, Bong." Leni cried.

Bongbong slowly sit down on the couch. His energy got suck out due to the intensity of her confession. He bowed his head, letting the information sink in.

"Bong, please talk to me." Leni kneeled down, eventually sat down the carpeted floor to meet his eyes. She held both of his hands, "Bong, I'm sorry. I was so mad at you that time that's why I didn't tell you about our son. I'm sorry."

A tear fell from his eye.

Leni buried her face on his lap, "I'm sorry, Bong."

Miro suddenly went back after he took a phone call. He was panicking. "Leni, Bong, it's your son."

Leni looked up, "What happened to him?"

"He's in the hospital." Miro said. "He was shot. Tumawag yung girlfriend nya."

"What?!" Leni stood up immediately.

"Where is he?" Bongbong asked.

"Makati Med." Miro informed them.

Bongbong stormed out of the house with Leni following him. They immediately went to the hospital. The whole barkada was equally shocked with what's happening. Miro told them what happened. They cannot believe it.

Leni and Bongbong's heartbeats was pounding as they ran into the hallways of the hospital. She didn't know what happened exactly but she cannot lose her son. She'll do everything for him. Bongbong cannot think clearly on the other hand, he didn't know what his son look like, he doesn't even know his name but he was scared as hell to lose him. He cannot forgive himself if he lose him.

"Sandro!" Leni cried as she saw her son taken inside the operating room. She saw a lot of blood. Some nurses told her that she cannot enter anymore. She cannot cross the line. Bongbong wiped his tears off, he cannot even see his son's face. It's the first time he would see him but he saw blood instead. He felt like his knees weakened.

"Ma'am Leni?" A voice suddenly came in. Leni and Bongbong turned to see who it was.

"Anya?" Bongbong frowned.

"Boss." Anya looked at Bongbong, confused too.

"What are you doing here?" Leni asked.

"Yung boyfriend ko po kasi—" Anya's voice trailed off. "Kayo po ang mommy ni Sandro?" She asked.

Leni nodded. A thought sank in to her, "You're his girlfriend? Ikaw ang tumawag kay Miro?"

Anya nodded slowly, she cannot believe what was happening.

"All this time kilala mo pala ang anak ko?" Bongbong asked. What a small world, he thinks.

"Sir?" Anya frowned. Then, she realized something after a while. "Oh my— kayo po ang nawawala nyang daddy?"

"You knew?!" Bongbong asked.

Anya nodded slowly. "He's looking for you, sir. Kaya po sya umuwi dito sa Pilipinas just to look for you."

"So matagal na syang nandito?" Bongbong asked.

"Yes sir. Mga isang taon na din po." Anya said. "I was helping po na mahanap kayo. Until recently, nakilala namin si Sir Miro. Nagpatulong po kami sa kanya, sabi nya po uuwi sya dito sa Pilipinas para kausapin ang Mommy ni Sandro. He told us the other day na nakausap nya na daw po kayo."