Already Taken

A/N: #1000 in Fanfiction! Ang bongga nyo! 😘🤣

---

After the Sunday Mass,it's time to follow what Bongbong wants - stroll around the mall and watch a movie. Leni at first didn't want his habit every Sunday but she was forced to do so as it is what he wants. And every time she would disagree he would always tell her, "What Bongbong wants,Bongbong gets!" And it would leave her with no choice but to roll her eyes in agreement. With 4 months that they've been together,she somehow get used to it and became their special bonding moment.

They were strolling around the mall entering every store and boutiques checking if there were new arrivals of clothes,accessories and bags for her and running shoes for him (he's quite obsessed with shoes 😉).  Suddenly he noticed that almost everyone was looking at her. He looked at her curiously checking if she was something on her face.

"Bakit? Anong meron?" She asked and became conscious of her face.

"I don't even know. " He shrugged. "Bakit halos lahat sila saatin nakatingin? Wala ka namang dumi sa mukha."

She rolled her eyes. "Sus! Sa'yo sila nakatingin. Hindi kana nasanay,palagi naman diba kapag magkasama tayo. Lalo na ngayon na medyo guwapo kana."

"Anong sabi mo? Medyo guwapo? Medyo lang?!" He teased.

She chuckled. "Sige na nga! Sobrang guwapo mo! Okay na?" He chuckled as he found her so adorable.

They went to jollibee as usual to have some snacks. He fall in line to take their orders as he usually do and she was alone on their table when a guy approached her.

"Hi,excuse me miss is this seat taken?" The guy asked.

Leni was about to speak when she heard an exasperated tone behind her. "Yes! That seat is already taken and she is ALREADY TAKEN!" It's Bongbong,of course carrying a tray of her favorite jolly spaghetti 🍝 and yum burger 🍔 .

"Bong!" Leni whined widening her eyes as it was humiliating. "Uhm. I'm sorry,he didn't mean it." She followed talking to the guy.

The guy just chuckled. "No,it's fine. I understand. I'm sorry." And walked away searching for vacant seats.

"Ano kaba? Nakakahiya." She scolded Bongbong.

"Anong nakakahiya dun,eh balak pa yatang pumorma sa'yo yun eh! Gusto nya suntukan nalang?" He retorted.

She sighed in disbelief. "Eto na naman tayo dyan sa mga suntukan na yan eh! Wala namang gingawang masama yung tao,nagtatanong lang. Ang OA mo naman."

"Hindi ako OA." He defended. "Ayoko ko lang ng may kinakausap kang kung sino-sinong lalaki." He looked away.

"Bakit? Selos ka na naman?" She smirked.

"Kumain kana nga! Ang dami mong sinsabi." He rolled his eyes. She chuckled.

They quietly consuming their food when Leni saw a familiar face. "Andy?" She called hesitantly.

The guy looked at her and immediately recognized her. "Leni? Uy Leni! Ikaw pala yan,kumusta na? Namiss kita!" And he immediately gave her a hug.

"Okay lang. Ikaw how are you? Kailan kapa dito sa Manila? Grabe ngayon nalang tayo ulit nagkita,namimiss ko na mga batch mates natin." She stated happily after the hug.

"At sino naman tong kumag na 'to? Bakit nya namimiss si Leni? May payakap-yakap pa! Tss!" Bongbong thought as he saw how happy she was when she saw Andy. He suddenly felt out of place. He cleared his throat.

"Ay sorry!" Leni uttered. "Bong,this is Andy classmate ko from elementary hanggang high school dun sa Naga. Andy this is Bongbong,my-"

Bongbong cut her off. "Boyfriend. I'm Leni's boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

Leni frowned at him. Andy willingly shake hands with him. "Hi! Nice to meet you,too. Grabe ang swerte mo napasagot mo si Leni,eh ang hirap ligawan nyan eh. Ako nga hindi sinagot halos 3 years din akong nanligaw dyan." Andy shared while chuckling.

The more that it annoyed Bongbong to hear that he's one of Leni's suitors. Although it was long time ago,the fact that he's interested in her makes him infuriated with him. He just fake a smile. "Nanligaw ka pala? Well ako 1 week ko lang yata syang niligawan. 4 months na kami ngayon, going 5 actually." He boasted and held her close through her waist. She looked at him curiously.

Andy just chuckled. "Naku,congratulations sainyo. Anyway,Leni kailan ka uuwi ng Naga? Jamming naman tayo."

"Sure. Game ako dyan. Pero hindi ko pa alam kung kailan ako makakauwi. Baka ngayong sembreak." She answered.

"Okay. Inform mo nalang ako ha. Sige mauna na ako sainyo,Bye!" Andy bid.

Leni just smiled genuinely while Bongbong was faking a smile. "Kailan nanligaw sa'yo yun?" He asked seriously.

"Matagal na. Actually parang childhood sweethearts kami kasi since elementary nga magkasama na kami pero high school na sya talaga nanligaw formally,pero that time kasi I wasn't ready for a relationship kaya ayun,hindi naging kami." She explained transparently.

"Childhood sweethearts? So may gusto ka din sa kanya?" He interrogated.

She frowned. "Medyo. Pero mga bata pa kasi kami nun. Tsaka ang tagal na nun,bakit ba?"

"Ayokong nakikipag-usap ka dun." He stipulated.

"Bakit?" She asked.

"Basta." He uttered.

"Selos ka na naman?" She concluded. "Bong ang tagal na nun! Mga bata palang kami nun,grade 3. Tsaka friends nalang kami nun,ano kaba!"

"Basta nga! Ang kulit mo naman eh!" He retorted. "Basta ayokong nakikipag usap ka dun."

She rolled her eyes 🙄

"Good." He uttered as he knew that rolling her eyes means yes.

"Kapag minamalas ka nga naman. Nakakuha ka ng boyfriend na masyadong praning." Leni told herself.

To be continued...