Mishap

A/N: This is my second BongLeni fanfic, I hope you like it 😇 And please,please continue to support Fated to Love You 😘 Salamat 🤗

---

Leni exhaled heavily as she earned her courage before she finally entered the main gate of the university. "Go lang,Leni! Kaya mo 'to!" She cheered herself and walked towards the gate. She was quite amused with her new surrounding,"grabe! Ibang-iba sa Naga!" She thought as her eyes continued to explored the place.

Leni was a transferee from one of the universities in Naga City taking up BS Economics and was currently in 3rd year. Her Dad is an RTC Judge and was recently transferred in QC RTC that's why the whole family moved in. Leni together with her younger siblings, Malou and Antonio have no choice but to transfer school.

She's taking her time appreciating her new surroundings while walking through the hallways when she suddenly bumped into a group of 4 men. "Ay sorry! Sorry!" She apologized immediately.

"Ano ba?! Bulag ka ba o tanga ka?!" He uttered,exasperated.

Leni frowned as she was offended by what he said. "Hoy! Who are you para sabihan ako ng tanga?! Bakit pinapakain mo ba ako ha?! Watch your words!" She said to his face.

"Whooo! Palaban!" The other men cheered.

"Hoy ka din! At ang lakas naman ng loob mong sagot-sagutin ako! Hindi mo ba ko kilala?!" He refuted.

Leni scoffed. "At sino ka naman para kilalanin ko?! Bakit ikaw ba nagpatayo ng building na to?!"

"Aba! Bastos-" He grunted but he was being interrupted by one of his friends.

"Pare! Si Louise!" His friend whispered to him and pointed at a particular direction. He saw Louise walking towards them and will pass through them,he looked at Leni and immediately thought of an idea.

"O! Ano?! Ako pa bastos ngayon?! Eh-" Leni retorted as soon as he stopped arguing but he suddenly hugged her tight. She gasped. "Hoy! Ano ba?!" She tried to withdraw.

"Just go with the flow!" He whispered.

"Pare wala na si Louise!" His friend informed him and he finally withdrew from the hug 🤗

"Ano bang trip mo?!" Leni retorted as soon as their bodies separated.

He sighed heavily and instantly grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to one corner. "Hoy! Ano ba! Bitiwan mo nga ako!" She tried to let go but he was holding her tight.

"Ano bang problema mo ha?!" She almost shouted as soon as he let go of her wrist.

"From now on you will be my girlfriend!" He stipulated.

Her eyes widened, "Baliw kaba? Lakas din ng trip mo ah!"

"I'm serious!" He uttered seriously 😒

She looked at his face and started laughing as she found it absurd. "Joker ka pala!"

"Mukha ba kong nagjojoke?" He rolled his eyes as he didn't like her reaction.

Her laughter subsided as she realized that he was actually serious. She swallowed a lump in her throat. "O! Ano?! Why did you stop?" He sarcastically asked as she stopped laughing.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Kanina pa ako seryoso!" He stated and looked at her ID. "Okay! So, Ms. Gerona... I'm Bongbong Marcos! The  Bongbong Marcos! ... kita tayo sa gate 6pm sharp!" He stipulated and leave with his friends.

Leni's jaw dropped with what she heard. She wasn't able to respond and just looked at him walking away.

"Jusko! Ano ba 'tong first day ko?!"

---

Leni was reading some books in the library but still bothered thinking about what happened earlier,she didn't know what to do. She's just a newbie in the university and didn't know how things work inside the campus. Suddenly, two women approached her and asked if they can occupy the vacant seats, Leni agreed.

"Hi! I'm Risa! Bago ka dito noh?" Risa excitedly introduced herself 😊

"Ay! Hello! I'm Leni... Yes! Transferee..." Leni shyly replied ☺️

"I'm Grace! Nice to meet you Leni!" Grace followed and shake hands with her.

They soon started a conversation mainly asking Leni about her personal life. Risa and Grace also shared that they are best friends since elementary and that they treated each other as sisters. Hours passed by and they've shared a lot of things with each other until Leni finally earned her courage to asked them what's bugging her mind the whole day.

"Ahh... May kilala ba kayong Bongbong Marcos?"

"Oh! My god girl!" Risa exclaimed. "Of course! Sino bang hindi nakakakilala sakanya?! I mean, The Bongbong Marcos! Guwapo! Sikat! Mayaman! Matalino! At varsity player! Lahat yata ng babae dito patay na patay sa kanya! Tapos may mga friends pa sya na sobrang guwapo din... Sina Win, Migz at Koko!" Risa gave her a brief background.

"Sobrang sikat nila dito,Leni... Eh pano their families are influential too! Bongbong's family actually owned the biggest construction company here in the Philippines, The Marcos Construction. Migz naman,of course The Zubiri's... They owned the biggest malls in the country, Z malls... Koko's family business naman mga luxury hotels, The Pimentel Hotel and Win,they owned Gatchalian Airlines." Grace supported Risa's statement.

"Yes! Correct!" Risa agreed to Grace. "Teka, why did you asked ba? Crush mo sya noh?" Risa teased her.

Leni chuckled. "Hindi noh!"

"Eh ano nga? Did you know that Grace and Bongbong's family are friends? Business partners sila... Mga rich kid yan eh!" Risa stated.

"Uy!" Grace poked Risa. "Bakit kailangan sabhin mo pa yan? Nakakahiya!"

"Okay lang yan!" Risa told her. "So ano nga,Leni? Why did you asked?" Risa asked Leni again.

Leni was quite amused of their reputation,she suddenly felt so small as she sank to her how big names she encountered earlier but the thought of Bongbong's attitude,she doesn't regret any single word she uttered.

"Uy! Leni!" Risa snapped her out from her thoughts 💭

"Ha? Ay sorry!" Leni chuckled. "Ah ano kasi... Kaninang umaga... I had an encounter with Bongbong and his friends..." Leni started.

"And...?" Grace and Risa sustained.

"He told me na... girlfriend nya na daw ako..." Leni spilled making Risa and Grace's jaw dropped 😱

When Leni was about to add something,her phone suddenly ring...

"Hey! Where are you? Sabi ko 6 pm sharp diba?!"

To be continued...