Assent?

A/N: Hello! Thank you for reading 🤗

---

"Bakit ngayon ka lang?! Kanina pa ako dito, di ka ba marunong nang 6pm sharp?!" Bongbong retorted as he finally saw Leni walking towards him.

She just rolled her eyes. "Why did you call at saan mo nakuha number ko?!"

He scoffed. "I'm your boyfriend natural lang na may number ako sa'yo diba?!"

"Hoy! Hindi kita boyfriend!" She countered. "Kapal mo!"

"You know what Ms. Gerona? You should be thankful dahil boyfriend mo ko! Lahat ng babae dito hinahabol ako!" He boosted his ego.

"Wow! Confidence level -100%!" She uttered. "Ang yabang mo talaga noh?! Try mong hanapin sa dictionary yung word na 'humility' parang di mo kasi alam eh!"

He exhaled heavily. "Say what you want to say pero it will never change the fact that I am your boyfriend!"

He continued to emphasize the word 'boyfriend' and it annoys her. "Pwede ba! Hindi nga kita boyfriend! At wala akong planong magkaroon ng boyfriend na tulad mo!" She countered.

As he looked at her reaction,he knew that she's not the type of girl that will easily follow and ride on his plan but he didn't have a choice because Louise saw them earlier. He unlocked his phone and show to her a photo, Louise's photo. "That's Louise, my girlfriend!" He informed her.

She looked at the photo and started to get lost. "Girlfriend? Eh,may girlfriend ka pala bakit kinukulit mo akong maging girlfriend mo?!" She frowned. "Aha! Two timer ka noh?!" She concluded.

He rolled his eyes. "Hindi ako two timer! Pwede ba?!"

"Eh-" he cut her off.

"She broke up with me last week." He uttered softly and bowed his head. She was quite surprised with his sudden shift of mood,she was sure that he's still in love with Louise but he's hurting. "I want her back!" He said as he looked at her.

"O! Eh di win her back!" She replied. He looked at her seriously as if something is going on his mind. "Bakit?" She asked.

"Niyakap kita kanina and Louise saw that..." He replied vaguely.

Leni recalled that scene and it pissed her again 😡 "Oo nga! Teka! Bakit mo ako niyakap-" he cut her off again.

"You'll be my girlfriend and let's make Louise feel jealous!" He spilled. "Madali lang naman eh,magiging tayo kunwari para magselos sya! I know that she still love me... this plan will work!" He followed.

Leni knew that Bongbong still love Louise but she knew also that his plan of winning Louise back is wrong. "Alam mo,mali yang iniisip mo! Try to win her back in a right way!" She enlightened him.

"This is the right way!" He exclaimed. "I've tried talking to her pero ayaw nyang makipagbalikan saakin... Madali lang naman eh! You just need to pretend! Pumayag kana,besides you don't have a choice..."

Leni frowned. "Anong I don't have a choice?! Syempre I will always have a choice!"

He sneered. "When I say you don't have a choice,you don't have a choice!" He stipulated. "Besides Louise saw us earlier na magkayap and it will gave her the conclusion that we're together!" He explained.

"Pwede ba,Mr. Marcos!" Leni uttered. "Huwag mo kong idamay dyan sa problema mo! Hindi ako papayag dyan sa gusto mo!"

Bongbong was quite annoyed with her response,he wasn't used to get rejected 🙅‍♂️. "Alam mo Ms. Gerona,lahat ng gusto ko nakukuha ko at lahat ng sasabihin ko nasusunod kaya wether you like it or not,papayag ka sa gusto ko!" He threatened her.

Leni doesn't like his tone,she's the type of person who will stand for her rights and not easily threatened. "Alam mo din, Mr. Marcos... Kung sa iba gumagana yang pagiging mayabang at arogante mo,pwes ibahin mo ako dahil hindi ako basta-basta nagpapasindak lalo na sa mga taong kagaya mo!" She stated. "You know what,kaya siguro nakipagbreak sa'yo si Louise dahil dyan ugali mo-" he cut her off.

"Watch your words!" He uttered already annoyed 😒.

"Ay sorry!" She throws a sarcasm. "Bakit natatamaan kaba?! Eh totoo naman ah! Napaka yabang mo,akala mo siguro makukuha mo lahat ng gusto mo! Porket ba mayaman at sikat ka eh pwede ka nang umasta ng ganyan?!" She continued,Bongbong already clenching his teeth due to exasperation. "Alam mo now I've realized how miserable Louise's life nung boyfriend ka nya... I mean,sino ba namang tatagal sa ugali mo diba?!"

Bongbong's annoyance reached it's peak as she talked about Louise,he grabbed her arms tight and looked at her angrily. "Hindi mo ako kilala!"

She was surprised 😳 by his moves,she knew that he's angry with her but she knew that all those words coming from her was true. She push him away through his chest. "Bitiwan mo nga ako! Kahit anong gawin mo,hindi ako papayag!" She stated firmly and walked away leaving him behind.

Bongbong was annoyed with her,no one ever dared to talk to him like that. "Humanda ka saakin! Mali ka nang kinalaban!" He uttered at the back of his mind and plotted a plan on how to get back on her.

---

Leni was already settled on her bed after having some review for she'll be having a quiz tomorrow. She closed her eyes but her phone suddenly vibrated - a text message. She ignored it and continued trying to sleep but her phone vibrated again,she frowned and reached her phone on the side table. "Sino ba 'tong txt nang txt?! Gabing gabi na!" She uttered,annoyed.

2 unread messages from 0916****📩

"What Bongbong wants, Bongbong gets!"

She frowned even more as she read Bongbong's text messages,she immediately typed a reply for him;

"Huwag ako!!!"
Sent ✉️

To be continued...